1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. deffo. and can be used to great affect, hence so many are employed to fudge it

2. Squirm, squirm, lies, lies - these fuckers should be in prison.

3. Either that or forced to learn some math.

4. here exe.
    upload_2018-3-8_12-30-54.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Since Trump bought Scotchland you have turned into a right Americunt, while Liz has lessened some and become a proper UK Gentleman. Mmmm :thinkingface:

• WTF WTF x 1
  6. no, not atoll. but dude, i think you just might. up shot,yer more likable for it :upyeah:

7. I never joined your rantings - but you did enjoy them at times :neutral:

8. Where is he? :thinkingface:

9. wrong, we have had several years of that style of approach to politics and debate/chat, leading up to 2014, its not enjoyable. unless you get yer kicks by joining in with trolling and starting fights on a bike forum of course.
    :p

10. "Maths"

• Like Like x 1
  11. He said goodbye to us all on Friday evening.

#12312 Birdie, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  12. Oh dear. I missed that. :( Any reason?

13. Just copied this from his last post. https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/moderation-on-ducati-forum-feedback.57999/page-9#post-1073510

noobie said:

I find it to be one of the better forums as it has for the most part, very little moderation.

I wonder if El's "I am the hand of god" sometimes is a bit too heavy rather than an independent but it also could be taken as his hand of god style could be the reason why we tend to have so few flare up's, dunno.

I don't like having my posts altered or removed, particularly without knowledge or a simple pm saying something like, this post/thread could be seen as offensive, we need you to reword it or it will be deleted. This however would need more time by the volunteer mod team which might be difficult time wise due to r/l. On that part I wonder if it might help spread the load a bit if there was another one or two mods to take some of the pressure off ?

Away from that, as I've said, generally the forum backroom team get it right more than it gets it wrong and given you are all volunteers, I appreciate you keeping the forum going.

In the end I am my own moderation if I think the forum doesn't suit me anymore then it's upto me to either abide by the rules or move on.

Since making this post, I seem to be attracting the attention of our head administrator and so I think it's time to make a move. Still love the forum, ladies, gents, honestly I've genuinely enjoyed most of my time here but ready to move on. Take care

#180 noobie, Friday at 6:05 PM
    + Quote Reply
    • [​IMG] Love You x 1
    • [​IMG] Useful x 1
    • [​IMG] Lock Thread x 1
    • [​IMG] Nuke Post x 1
    • List
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. = big fingers and small screen X1

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's a shame

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. thinking about this, i have just quite literary renewed my work insurance, i haven't changed company since i started up, i use BOLLINGTON, its gone from 3kodd to just over 2.
    thats everything, the lads, the wife and i, any car fully comp, customers car and public liability, everything.

17. So nobbie has flounced. :D

18. He's gone to be an MP and then PM - now you've done it! :eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information