1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Britai's economy is always and has always been about the richest keeping their wealth and power and none of it trickling down. So many of that 52% will be so disappointed when they realise Brexit is all about making sure that not only does this stay that way but that it gets worse.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Where's Britai? :thinkingface:

3. In the South Pacific I think :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. how many uk products went in to "assembling" the transit in turkey?
    anyhoos. last night, the welsh and Scottish parliaments, passed the final stage of the EU continuity bills.which seeks t enshrine EU law in to Scots law ahead of brexit, to much anger from the torys and brexit supporting peers that will no doubt involve a case at the supreme court.
    i drove through two news bulletins on our "premier" current affairs program this morning, not a peep, Nada, nothing. what we got was, how racist a society we have become, how useless a sporting nation we have always been, the oil is running out. (again) and tRUTHless on bakeoff. ffs, talk about feeding em shit and keeping us in the dark.
    this is why you know jack shit exe :D

5. Sounds like chaos and mayhem in the Scottish government.

It's about now you'll be wishing you could leave it to the professionals, sh finm?

6. deffo. check this bunch of clowns out. the summing up starts from 4hrs40mins and 35secs. in all fairness the conservatives are a lil more entertaining compared to the rest of the opposition.
    the three stages of the continuity bill, if yer interested or have no life.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. yer damn tooting loz, the palm hits the face when those on the right and particularly from the left of the chamber start their pish. i don't suffer from the "cringe" but feck me, with British labour in Scotland i come close.

8. Have you guys ever considered striking off on your own?

With no oil to speak of and no appreciable fishing industry, you might struggle for a while but a little pain is worth a big gain, right?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Tit :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. we would still be in the top twenty wealthiest countries without oil.
    this fishing thing has been a real nightmare for the boat owners. in days gone by, the biggest concentration per head of population used to be boat owners registered in the Orkney's.
    still is tho. strange init?

11. Ah, bless, you're doing that percentages thing again. So cute!

12. your betraying yer lack of knowledge in an area where you attempt a counter argument again. so v,cute, predictable but v,cute all the same. :p

13. You're cuter, you cutie pie.

Percentages, LOL.

14. I do wonder, if you were sat in a pub, would the responses be as cutting and humourous and as quick as they are online
    :thinkingface:

15. ok, lets forget that 52% thing, move on, hand in hand in harmonious cutiness :upyeah:

16. Some of them, definitely.

Some require a more considered response.

What do you talk about when you are in a pub?

17. deffo. :upyeah:

18. 52%?

I believe you are forgetting the 28% of the electorate who were entirely content to follow the majority decision.

That's thirty million folks who are happy that Brexit will proceed. What's that, about 65% of the total number of electors?

Back to the drawing board with you, finm : o D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information