1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If only you hadn't spoilt it with the wildly naive "UK elite" bit, finm. Elite is elite, they don't recognise nations and borders any more than dookie does.

Still, 6/10 for this effort, could do better.

2. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. tho, it has to be said over and over again, our sovereignty, our own influence over our lives, our democracy in Scotland,N,I has been reduced by this vote. i will be getting what essex wants, any attempt to differ will be used as a weapon at every election forever more, as its always been, just more so, regardless of our differing needs. i despise the uk gov and it's "elites" for it, even more than i did before.
    cvnts.

4. Maybe if you could just toe the line, keep your mouths shut and soldier, you won't get singled out for special treatment?

: o O

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. i make a point of using the word "elite" mostly because the first time i seen it used was on this forum, apart from the odd bit and bob i caught of Paddy Ashdown and Charles Kennedy, i wasn't particularly interested in politics, i couldn't afford to vote, it wasn't until the lead up to 2014 and this forum that i became interested, and i am pretty sure loz, it was by yerself. i remember stuff. and i am afraid, i cant "unremember".
    tick tock.

6. :mad:
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I refuse to give up on you, finm. I won't be remembered as the forum member who created a monster.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. cool, get yer boots on, march on westminster. me and you man, they "uk elites" are going doooooowwwnn.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Love this team bonding :punch:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. *facepalm*

No point marching on Westminster until it is the seat of power.

We'll have to get rid of the EU overlords and then the present crop of corrupt politicians ... then it might be worth a wee perambulation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. over this we are on different planets loz. it's pointless. tho it wont stop me venting. that would be undemocratic.
    reminding me of our differences wont bring the uk together. doing a bbc, and msm blacket ban on reporting the consequences on devo just makes it worse.
    tick tock.

12. Oi Diane, how can your influence over what happens in the U.K. be worse, when it was ruled by 27 other countries and a non people elected commission before and now will be ruled by 4 nations with an elected parliament and 3 cranky devolved councils? Stay away from the numbers fin, they do you no good :D

Hair extensions, tooth whitening and fake tans? Not forgetting Joey Essex..mmm could be jocky Essex?

I bet you do not despise the Scottish government controlling Scots though, cake and eat it?

13. Dude, your county council is no different from any other in the country. In it for themselves.

As unworkable as it is, I wonder whether Robert Heinlein was wrong when he posited that anyone seeking public office should be barred from it on the grounds that they are unsuitable for the role.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. meat for the disenfranchised. poorly thought out bollox. goes for any position of influence.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. theres a lot of merit in being able to take ownership and responsibility for your own mistakes.
    what laws would you change, other than immigration. dont go embarrasing your self about walled communities and blocking poorer nations from trading. what laws can happen without our say so?
    i'v demonstrated areas we can differ and take our own path within the EU.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sorry finm. This is not the place to post your Tinder profile.

17. hows the weather on mars?

18. FTFY.

Except for the spelling mistakes. Obviously.

19. I'll let you know when I get back there.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. och aye, the "elitism" is strong in you loz. sooner or later the mask always slips.
    dear dear dear.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information