1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yip, 70years labour, 300 years unionist, the likelihood is you will be deed before you qualify for retirement. loves a uk elite*giggle* me.

2. What have you been told about showing fin the colour blue Loz? you know it sets him off in one way ort tuther

3. [​IMG]

???

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Shush noobie, you are the one that gees him up and leaves others to clean up afterwards.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. blues nice, red and white is too, flags are cool, depending on who is doing the waving right enough, guess where and why?
    upload_2018-6-26_13-31-1.jpeg

6. Trump rally?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I thought we were keeping quiet about fins Brony obsession?

8. [​IMG]

Is it an upskirting protest march?

9. nope.
    there has been a series of indi marches over the last several months since it became obvious that the respect and promises made leading up to 2014 vote wasn't gonna materialize, some pretty impressive numbers btw, with 90k in a city the size of Glasgow, it receives 20secs news.
    100k in the city of London and they are still wittering on about it. anyhoos, more and more now, you are seeing the George Cross at these events with more and more speakers from England that are embarrassed of the brexit vote and whats happening in England re yer politics, while looking to join and help build a more socially progressive society up here..
    .oh i can sense the cringing gong on by some. but dinna worry, we will put it right for yah :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Fin of the London alledged 100,000, 80,000 were marching due to Halloumi shortages and in Glasgow, honest brw, that was a protest at the minimal price per unit. Don't worry though fin, we gotya back, tick tock. I even brought crayons for the growth commission colouring in book :p

11. Beware politicians who want to "build societies".

• Like Like x 1
  12. Beware bell end politicians who are not the slightest bit interested if anyone has a job after March next year.

Asked about corporate concerns over a so-called hard Brexit, at an event for EU diplomats in London last week, Mr Johnson is reported to have replied: "Fuck business."

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Tories publish post-Brexit manifesto.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. don't be silly, that's the joint eu immigration document

15. [​IMG]

16. Right, off again, see you in a week

Duke, remember now, car companies, air companies, any companies owned by the German and French governments or are German companies themselves operating in the U.K. are not British companies.

So when it comes to putting pressure on a government, they will not do it to their own but will do it to the U.K. government if the German and French government tell them too :D Keep that in mind and your accuracy rating might go up, not much given the drivel you normally spout but hey, I'm willing to mentor you in real world politics.

Fin on the other hand is Loz's project :scream:

ttfn

17. i take it you're on minimum security/day release?

#13419 finm, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. finm, don't make extra work for me : o D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information