1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Top class debating skills on show there. i know, i should stick to group think name calling...
    something like, hmm, twat?
    Now what did Mark Twain say again? :thinkingface:
    forgotten already?, and yer only after posting it for the umpteenth time. i can see why they trust you with "internal memos".
    but maybe you cant speak right now, you got yer tongue wedged up there too?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. yip, v,easy. how does it go again?. :D
    see you soon. :upyeah:

3. Ssshw! He'd just come back and you're ruining it.

Come on finm, it's OK!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. He does seem to be a very angry man :thinkingface:

5. He is but he doesn't know it! He's the best!

6. "It is not best that we all think alike, it is difference of opinion which makes horse races" is apt but he also famously said "Many a small thing has been made large by advertising" though I think those ads were banned some time ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. I'm pretty sure finm tops out at well over 5'1" so ... not so small.

8. I'm sure twain also said at some point, fuck the europeans. It may have been a later less know book though :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. tartan.jpg

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. I love Europeans. I'm just back from Holland and they were cool as fook. :) Off to Italy in a couple of months and can't wait. I even went to Scotland today, and they were very friendly, nowhere near Oban, it has to be said. :rolleyes:

It's the EU I can't stand with it's mission to destroy everything that makes Europe great. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That's another reason upskirting should be banned, who on earth wants to see fins grizzlies, yak

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ah, short man syndrome. :thinkingface: That explains a lot. :upyeah:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. And British politicians are not underhand and conniving?????

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. He also said "reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated". Turned out he was right. Clever bloke. Fin should study him.

Other Twain quotes with special relevance to Scotchland:

• Travel is fatal to prejudice,bigotry and narrow-mindedness.
    • Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he's hollering about.
    • Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anyone.
    • Golf is a good walk spoiled.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fagbook thing I saw today. Asking when we could expect the money back tha5 we paid for, post WW2, to rebuild Germany and Europe. That we took 61 years to pay back.

Probably some hyperbole in there, but made me think: maybe our contributions, in te round, have been sufficient after all...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. A bit of hyperbole and a bit of truth. In it's basic terms after ww1 ww2 there were costs to be paid for and Germany was to pay reparations. Through events that followed after ww2, Germany was given debt relief in a way that Germany today(whilst it ruins the eu) will not extend to other eu countries such as Greece, Italy etc

If you are into such things https://jubileedebt.org.uk/report/europe-cancelled-germanys-debt-1953

17. Of course they are, but I thought we all knew that so didn't think I'd need to point out the obvious.

No, I'm merely pointing out that this EU group of questionably elected politicians are trying their hardest to destabilise any orderly Brexit.

This is a group of people who don't run other allied countries, and who remain voters are seemingly happy to turn a blind eye towards, and remain in bed with, whilst throwing mud at our own politicians.

If you wouldn't personally vote for the likes of Junker, Verhofstadt, Barnier or Selmayr, why on earth would you want to be part of anything they have heavy involvement in running?

18. He also said "reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated". Turned out he was right. Clever bloke. Fin should study him.
    while i disagree with pretty much everything you say gimps re brexit and how it will play out, you seem the most reasonable between the three, i dont include loz, he knows me better than you realize, he is just being a choob. maybe you should study whats going on up here, we dont need to wait an see, its happening already. every prediction in Allan Bisset's power grab video i have posted several times has come to pass. nothing i have seen says to me we "have taken back control" from the EU. though they have taken back control from the devolved governments. i dont expect many of you on here to know with any real depth whats been going on, and i dont expect you to get the significance of it.
    here's another one of twains.
    keep away from those that try to belittle your ambitions, small people always do that (the british gov is v,small without the Norths resources).
    small people always do that, the truly great make you feel you can become great too.

we man syndrome, eh? :D take a pop by when yer next passing through :upyeah:.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information