1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. you forget loz, i know you better than others think. my memory is a lil less selective than yours also. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. yip, but most fanny's came like that back in the day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. But did you notice Alex salmon on the far right?

4. Cool. :) But it does look like you are offering me a fight in with the deal. :punch:

5. Did you see his trendy shirt yesterday. :p

He's obviously had a makeover to make him appear less like a piss sodden tramp. :laughing:

6. i'm offering you the chance to meat me if yer ever passing though. i'm sure it would be a craic. got some good roads around here . people are rarely as cocksure of themselves in person, i bet you aint either :upyeah:

7. JC is a not a snappy dresser

corbyn2.jpg

Corbyn.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. i wonder how many "piss sodden tramps" set out to be piss sodden tramps?

9. Dressed like that you could pull a fit bird, like....Dianne Abbott. Oh, wait a minute! o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Who are you? What have you done with Finm? :worried:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Still Mayhem looks like an idiot most of the time too

may1.jpg

may2.jpg

may3.jpg

may4.jpg

12. tbh, only in the eyes of most world leaders does she look like an idiot. and she knows it.

13. I think the third one is from a swingers party

14. You'd certainly think so! Then again Corbyn's pics look like he is auditioning for Worzel Gummidge.

15. Don't worry finm, I'll be more than happy to put an avatar to your face when I am up your way, and vice versa..

In the meantime, do you have any questions you want answering? I am more than happy to supply answers, without any blathering or deflection. I hate that sort of thing. And that politician thing of answering the question you want to answer, not the one asked. Gets right up my nose.

16. If all goes well with my bikes, next month. If it does not go well with my bikes, next year.

I'll be expecting a warm reception either way, finm.

17. See? A straightforward question answered in a straightforward way. See how that works?

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information