1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pure invention. the uk gov doesn't dispute they are reserved powers, so straight away your wrong. they are just redefining the word "normally" and the definition of consent.
    yes means yes.
    no response now means yes.
    no now means yes.
    they want to hold onto them for seven years. seven years is a v,long time.
    you can do lot of fracking in 7years.
    you can sell a lot of public services and the NHS in 7years.
    you can do a lot of rebranding and selling off of our iconic produce licenses in 7years.
    you can put a stop to the land reform and ownership legislation thats under consultation at the mo.
    you can store a lot of nuclear waist in seven years.
    you can under invest in our green initiatives and energy policies in 7years.
    etc etc etc.
    but yer right in one respect, power devolved is power retained. thats the whole premise of the yes argument. so thanks for pointing it out. :upyeah:
    noob, i dont expect you to understand devolution (you dont need it, england has an inbuilt 10 to 1 ratio of mp's brought about by uk gov and ecconomic centralization) i dont expect you to understand what underpins the uk, but that debate does highlight the fact that we, the people of Scotland are sovereign, and are free to chose the kind of government we want. where we want it and at what time we want to revisit the question and how often.
    yer pin up girl Magie T, fully understood the the unwritten constitution and stated we had the right to go for self rule should we ever win more than half of the seats available.
    fact.

2. You still at work dude? :thinkingface:

3. no, i had too cut loz loose, he costs me a fortune in idle chit chat. i think he is attempting to devalue my business so as to get a cheep buy in. sly fecker, but i am on to him.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hmm, exe, your going part time and looking to escape brexit aint yah, wanna make an investment?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. I have my options ready :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Silly finial, All asked for who has the power now and will the snp benefit from Brexit, the asnwer was eu and yes
    and ya start jibberin about nuclear waste, land reform and maggie T. You truly haz the brain addlement

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. you dirty sly fecker, your still married to a European aint yah? :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aye, a mighdy pirdy one too :yum

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. these are just some of the powers they want to control for seven years.
    dude, honestly, get of the drink.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. i dare say the way brexit is being managed she is getting purdier by the day, yes?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. She fly's here soon :mad:, that reminds me: I have bikes to hide :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. secret bank account then?

13. Yes, me moneys in the bikes - she don't know what they are worth :innocent:

14. Make sure you lose the condoms but don't make the bed. The first wife once said I never did enough around the house like make the bed, I said I couldn't as I started work at 5am and she was still in it! Next day in the afternoon I made it and when she came home she asked who had been in our bed?

Wimmin, can't live with em...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. tbh, i was only 5mins in yer company, albeit virtual, and i didnt believe word you say.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. more fool you then... she seemed pretty bright to me.

17. Anyone would :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. twodoublechucklesoldforumsmileys

19. :eyes: hmm.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Genuine truth fin, the minute I started making the bed after years of not doing it, she said I had had some one around

Do Not Sell My Personal Information