1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I don't think there is a majority of Tory MPs who would support any of Johnson, Gove, Davis or Rees-Mugg over May. That leaves the rebels with only one other option.

2. Trump? At least he'd sort the Euro Buro's oot - you mean we can borrow him? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Watching Panorama last night, it struck me that Mr Trump has some very very unpleasant skeletons in his cupboard that he needs to hide. One day the truth will out about him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Have those figures used the same base/standards or are they just numbers that the respective governments over the years have issued?

Every government that I can remember has fudged the way they count unemployment in some way, shape or form to make their figures look good.

I would very much doubt that how they counted the latest figures is the same way they came up with figures back in the 1970’s.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Is that a yes? :thinkingface:

6. The BBC and panorama not liking Trump, well slapp me surprised

7. Has Dukey had his crystal ball out again? :)

8. How'd ya guess, :joy:

9. Well if you want an alleged paedo in charge then carry on.

I'm sure Tommy Robinson might have something to say about that though...............maybe.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. You have great 'probable' insight and 'probable' knowledge of a lot of high profile people :thinkingface: I don't think the internet is for you perhaps :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. So if someone was to allege your were a Paedo duke , just the mere unfounded allegation is enough for you?

12. I very nearly did, but I am not the Duke, so didn't by a country mile :innocent:

13. Of course it's enough for him. :) Have you not seen his history? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mere tacks :thinkingface:

15. No, not us...

niabi-zoo-meerkats-1200-675.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I agree the EU is fundamentally undemocratic in its structure. But not sure what you mean by freedoms? if you mean freedom to create trade agreements under WTO rules, pretty sure we’ll be the only country to do so. Well apart from Mauritania!

I just wonder why countries group themselves together into trading blocks? Must be something in it?

Just sayin’

17. Every little helps :) :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Unfortunately the hat of a government researcher/statistician is not one that I wear.
    I just did a bit of cursory research to see how well the UK had performed since pre-EC/EU membership,and this was in the first couple of returns to my enquiry.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information