1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. don't forget the soya beans.

Wouldn't it be funny though, after 2 years of going on about their beloved eu and remaining, that europe gets chlorinated chicken and the U.K. doesn't?

2. It’s on the shore opposite to where we are.

Went to Bellagio this morning but it was full of American tourists so we left early. Nice place otherwise.

3. Find yourself a nicely chilled bottle of Franciacorta and enjoy the lake breezes. We're all Europeans...
    :bomb:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That works as long as eu/us tariffs remain high, if they go to 0% then back come the yanks as trump will ensure it. Junker in the need to sort out the eu vs the u.s. has done us a favour, it's just now to see if we capitalise on it which we haven't been so far

5. I think most Brits do also class themselves as partly Europeans too, we just don't like the management company.

6. We are Europeans. No relevance to Brexit at all

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Indeed we are. The hotel we are staying in has a 300 yr old wine cellar kept temperature stable by a natural spring that emerges just above and flows right through. 85DFE4D3-5330-4900-A88F-84E161100D9D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. yip, seen that a while back. been a lot of use of "hating yer country" posts recently on this thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. A lot of supposition and not much fact. Did you see this bit in the same article?

Bannon said he was already engaging pollsters and “working on messaging” for next May’s European Parliament campaign.

If we are leaving in March next year, how would we have elections for mep's in May?

It also, despite the same people saying bannon can't be trusted, now believing what bannon is saying about contacting people in the U.K., make your mind up.

Me sending an email to the prime minister could be claimed as "in contact with the prime minister" when in fact I never have been in contact with her personally

10. [​IMG]

11. yours? no nuts?
    upload_2018-7-28_13-47-27.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bannon just like Trump, says any old shit. Interesting though that they both see benefit to the US by having a weaker EU.

13. not surprised in the least.
    i might be persuaded to believe the previous administrations did too.

14. You know how if goes fin, anything the English have, the Scots try and take , McGammon :D

15. Says you, or maybe then admire the ability to stand upto Brussells and the eu comission?

16. shame you turned it into that. most are aware (particularly many members of the WTF) how you accumulated "your" stuff.

17. Now the reply depends on what stuff we are talking about? :D

18. certainly wasn't your outward looking and progressive thinking.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information