1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Again, what far right? Where is it? Point to a credible far right political organisation in this country? Not drunken uneducated knights templar re-enactment societies that meet in shithole pubs under railway arches to drink lager and discuss football hooliganism; and not vloggers, bloggers and one-man-band keyboard warriors either: actual properly organised and funded far-right political organisations. And don't shriek THE TORIES!!! or UKIP!!!!, let's be grown-up for once: real far-right organisations in thrall to the cult of leadership and which promote authoritarianism and the rule of man over the rule of law, social and ethnic cleansing through force, the militarisation of society and the expansionist projection of military power beyond these shores.

For the purposes of this thread let's exclude Islamist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood even though they fit the definition precisely because that's a whole other subject.

2. A description that also applies to Corbyn's Labour party, with the exception of the military power bit as he would disband the military and surrender our defences to Moscow.

3. in a 21st century liberal society such as the uk, the tories, ukip dup are on the right. i dont think we need to be comparing ourselves with the more extreme out there just so as we can consider ourselves lucky and rest on our laurels.

4. The accusation isn’t they are right, it’s that they are far right. Which itself then brings up comparisons which are unpalatable and just wrong.

5. Would agree, most of our parties are a click or two away from the centre and although I am starting to get worried by how many more clicks labour are moving away from the centre.

In general however most of our parties are in the middle third and the fringe silly ones, edl, bnp, communist party etc are more a minority movement than a party and their appeal is incredibly small and limited.

6. yip, in a 21st century liberal society like the one we currently *cough* enjoy now.

7. BREXIT FACTS4EU.ORG SUMMARY
    RELIANCE ON EU INTERNAL MARKET
    26 of the EU27 countries rely on each other for the majority of their exports.
    • 4 countries export more than 80% of their total exports to other EU countries
    For example, 83.7% of Czech Republic’s exports are sold within the EU
    • 8 countries export 70-80% of their total exports to other EU countries
    For example, 75.1% of the Netherlands’ exports are sold within the EU
    • 5 countries export 60-70% of their total exports to other EU countries
    For example, 66.3% of Spain’s exports are sold within the EU
    • 9 countries export 50-60% of their total exports to other EU countries
    For example, 58.8% of France’s exports are sold within the EU
    • Only 2 countries export more than 50% of their total exports to the rest of the world
    These are the UK and tiny Cyprus

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Grand National now under threat due to Brexit.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. I'd have thought that the majority of liberal types would be happy about that, every year it's on its followed by banning calls and accusations of barbarity.

See Duke, Brexit does have silver linings :upyeah:

10. Toff types in top hats that you despise, champagne hooray Henrey & Henriettas. Billionaire horse owners that pay no tax into treasury coffers. Irish trainers taking money out of the UK. People generally having fun on a day out. All things you despise, so must be over the moon. :)

They are quickly running out of things that are under threat due to Brexit, is there anything left? "Sunrise and sunset at risk due to Brexit" is a headline I expect to see very soon. :rolleyes:

11. B954A89D-2A07-47CA-875E-E4AC45A491C9.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Quicker than I thought. o_O The tides will be next, probably before the day is out. :eyes:

13. I've heard that the Motogp race today is in question due to rain caused by Brexit...grrr :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I wonder if duke is Carl Pilkington ...................but without the humour?

15. Well, project fear is in full flow today. :) From a very credible and trustowrthy source without an agenda too. :scream:

Story

They'll never learn. :laughing:

#14715 Robarano, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Belgiums, they're the problem.

Have been irrelevant for years and so any opportunity for some limelight they're at it like Alex Salmond....allegedly

18. Nige's welcoming of rumpoy when he was elected was quite direct in 2010

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Food is going to go up because of the mild summers
    Then comes along one of the hottest summers...dammit
    Food is going to go up because of the hot and dry summer
    Then comes along the heavy rains...dammit
    Ermm food is going to go up due to brexit then

Do Not Sell My Personal Information