1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm genuinely curious @finm How do these "Mountains of friend from the EU" manifest themselves in your children's lives? Do you have mountains of kids from mainland Europe in your house every weekend?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. school, collage and work. and yip, some have come on play dates. its what the youg'ns do.
    do your kids not bring back friends? why not?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well funny you should still be refusing to answer the actual question asked, but as you can see, very few are surprised you do. what it was intended for or broken down to matters not, it was declared as a projected inward revenue stream and you're not even 2 thirds of the way there, that would have been a massive crash.

Now funny you mention the uk governments claim on oil because the snp were continually saying the U.K. government was under estimating oil revenues, did you lie then or lie now?
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ts-alex-salmond-wrong-independence-oil-bonus/
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/dec/29/scottish-government-oil-revenue-forecast

Now, away from the continual diverts that you are now famous for, I'll try one last time
    Now, bearing in mind what you have yourself advocated fin, would you say those asking for a second vote on Scottish independence before it was implemented from the first vote, should they be allowed a second vote, or not? and why?

5. So you have had your kids have friends in your house from the EU? (You can't count Scotland here :laughing:) You're such a liar man. Stop digging that hole and put down your spade. :D

You're not talking about local friends that all kids have here, stop trying to twist it. You are talking about "mountains of friends from the EU". I guarantee, none have come to your home on "play dates" :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I think they have indoctrination camps up there, get em early

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. He has form Noobs. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. why?
    oh fuck off rob. argyll and the highlands go check the figures. i am guessing you dont have kids. but if you do, i suspect you would be "educating" them to your way of thinking.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. the white paper stated a considerably lower figure for the price of oil than the uk gov but higher than the vocal amoungst the oil companies that attempted to scare the Scottish voters, who incidentally get a more favorable tax regime than they do in every other country they extract from.
    some oil companies report a profit on brent at just over $14 dollars a barrel, what are we at now?
    funny that. you know this. thats why yer a dick.
    but of course, the Scottish economy is far bigger than oil. we export more than we import, mostly to the EU and the wider deals that have been done with the EU.
    we have a trade surplus of over 2bill a year. thats why will suffer most from leaving the EU.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Well, that didn't take you long to crack. :)

If you can't debate, then stay away from them, or at least don't lie and throw insults when you get called out. :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not against a sustainable world. Once you get India, China, USA and Russia (and maybe the Middle East, Africa, S America) on board with that then that will be your lottery win.

Giving the EU control over the UK will not achieve your goals.

TB

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. They won't, you know, given the limited lifespan of the planet you mention..................They will all be dead.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. So since no one else is apparently interested according to you, we may as well all give up? With that attitude then we certainly are doomed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Given what you have seen so far fin, what makes you say that?

whilst you think on that, I know how much you like blogs
    https://theferret.scot/scotland-uk-country-export-import/
    https://www.scottishfinancialnews.com/11970/scotlands-trade-deficit-grows-to-3-001-billion/

and can you tell me whilst going on about Scotlands exports fin, how many of them are genuine exports and how many are simply to the other parts of the U.K. then claimed as exports but are really just down the road?

corrected for you :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. This does not include the potential value of Scotland’s oil and gas reserves, which are not counted as a Scottish export but rather a UK export not tied to a region. It is also noted that the lack of a trade border for Scotland means particularly imports to Scotland can be hard to measure accurately.
    but independent economists can work out such things. quite telling about the gers figures tho innit? a product from Scotland not being registered as scottish. thanks for the confirmation of the deception that's hid in the gers figures. still have a deficit do we? you can add many scottish exports that leave from rUK ports not being classed as Scottish exports to that list.
    thats pretty much where i stopped reading yer stuff tho i noticed something about trade between England and Scotland. off the top of my head 40 odd bill your way, 50?odd bill the other. i believe fox is touring the world with yer begging bowl. talk to me about turning yer nose up at that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I'll reduce all that correct information to bitesize fin

When the snp claim that Scotlands exports are X (whatever that figure maybe) would I be right in saying only little of it is actually exported because they claim shipping to another nation inside the U.K. is an export, thus creating a false image on exporting?

Again, a very simple question to answer but as tonight could be your lucky night I'll offer another simpler version
    can you tell me Scotland's (not the U.K's in the case of oil and gas) but can you tell me Scotlands export figures and how much of that "export" is to other U.K. nations?

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information