1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yip, hows yer exports looking when you apply the same logic to the rUK produce?
    anyhoo, yer right. we are a basket case. i thank you for yer charity. any sane tory would of dumped us years ago. they could rule for eternity with out those pesky scots and the 75% of votes the lend to center and center left party's for the last forever. i mean, they wont subsidize a spare room but they will a whole country. i feel foolish and ungrateful. i'm sorry. please forgive me noob, and please sir, can i have some more...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Your more than welcome Fin :upyeah: Could you have a word with the gobby dwarf though, ta

Noticed you still didn't answer the question though, ya cheeky moss muncher :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. i did already, and Gove thinks yer a twat too. and he's one of yours ffs.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. upload_2018-10-21_20-42-59.jpeg

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jeremy Corbyn finally gives his ideal outcome and labours position on brexit

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. yip, its probably quite hard for the older generation to appreciate what goes on in the life of a modern teenager.
    back in the day you really didn't have to think or worry to much. you go to school until yer 14-15, go to your job for life and climb the ladder in t'mill or t'ministry., the council gave you house, the council fixed yer house, you got yer benefits when you where sick, yer rent paid when you where redundant.
    mongs, the lot of em. just gliding through life without a care or worry.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Look how old dukey and you are and your still not adult enough to make an informed decision :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. a one out all out mentality.
    mahoosive families with child benefits and no 2kid cap.
    a guaranteed pension and retired at 60 or 65.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. We don’t, as you cant leave school until 18 now IIRC. It’s either collage or 6th form or apprenticeship.

In fact, we seem to have rolled quite a lot back. Now 18 is the age when consent seems to be accepted, and under that often classed as grooming if older man/younger woman relationship.

Taking aside my flippant comment, its not whether they agree or not: its whether they have the maturity needed to make a decion on voting one way or the other. Most 18yr olds don’t vote anyway. It’s a human development thing: until 20 you’re still developing the essential ‘chip’ needed for empathy. So it is, and can only be, about you and your beliefs over all else.

It’s the younger generation who want to ban people, ban speakers, ban old people. Not seeming to realise they become old at some point. And to a 16yr old, 30 is old....

10. Utter nonsense. Bullying wasn’t cyber, out was being smashed in the face every day on the way to school and being told to toughen up. In the generations we are talking about, its potentially going to war at 17 and fighting, killing or being killed. Not having a hissy fit because you didnt get enough likes on a instagram post. Councils gave you a home because the thought of owning one was ‘above your station, laddie’. Many didnt have NHS, or dole, or anything. They lived 3 generations in cramped houses.

The old have never understood the young, and visaversa.

11. The 16 is when you are at your most idealistic, this group would naturally align itself to anyone but the government of the day so when you see labour, lib dem, snp, going on about wanting to make the "yoofs" life better, it's mostly horseshit, it's their votes they are after and little else.

When you are young and have fuck all, of course you want other peoples money shared out. When the majority of those very same kids get to into their late 20's/30's have worked hard for a house, car, savings, family,holidays and toys, they can see the ideology of something for nothing and how it doesn't really work that well in the real world.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. the olds not taking responsibility for bringing up their kids properly and teaching them to think for themselves, then denying them the democratic processes that could help em to hold the olds to account. dear dear dear.
    anyhoo, talking of fascism. i have been chatting to one this morning.... and i guess its brexit related seeing as he is trying to break up the EU.
    freedom of speech or freedom to preach?
    https://theferret.scot/trump-steve-bannon-newsxchange-edinburgh/

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. PMSL you couldn’t make it up could you. Actually, you do.

Last time I looked, 21 was ‘old’. Nor is 25. Nor 30. Actually, these days, nor is 50. The population has aged 20 yrs in the last 40 years. the little darlings are more protected now than ever. They don’t allow debate. They don’t allow risk. They don’t allow competition. Not in the UK. How can you expect them, 16yr olds, to make a balanced decision with absolutely zero life experience?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bannon is little more than someone who has a different view, not likely to change anything in the eu at all let alone the uk, soros on the other hand :D

Sturgeon has a right to pull out but I suspect because, she is an unfinished politician and Bannon may make more sense than her and 2, by going public on her cancelling, it appeals to her own followers

I rarely trust politicians who say they “passionately” believed in free speech, but" more often than not they mean just their version of free speech

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. looking at what yer used to, i can understand that, i consider myself lucky to have the option not to chose between the fire or frying pan. it must be a real pisser not having any real choice, it goes a long way to explaining yer constant bitterness.
    just for the record, she aint calling for the interview not to go ahead, she just wont share a platform with him. this is a ratings exorcise. not an informative piece of journalism.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Fin, whilst choosing that frying pan or fire, did you happen to find any glasses? I never said she is calling for the interview to not go ahead. Are you creating your own news again ya rascal?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. noob, i know you have stepped up and taken on the roll as the "voice of Britain" but come ere, i got to let you in to a lil secret. one that every body else knows, its not all about you, brw.
    chill, let others speak from time to time. era good noob. bloody olds, coming over here and using all our oxygen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I thank you for my societal elevation fin but it's not something I or most will recognise.

That doesn't change the subject that you fecked up on brw, your welcome, luv you:heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. aye, you've come along way a for gastropod. you've done yer species proud. :upyeah:
    by ra way!.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information