1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BT MotoGP presenters...

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Il Presidente, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Well as I don't have BT sport I guess its no moto gp for me from now on.

I like Ryder & moody teamed with Spalding.Used to like it when Mamola was in the pits also.I have always thought Hodgson comes across well as a commentator.

Oh well lucky for me I can still watch the World MX championships via virgin media to get my biking fix.

Even that's not a good as it used to be when men where men riding two strokes and didn't need camelbak hydration systems for refreshments they just stopped by the crowd and downed a beer lmfao.

GP motocross Namur 1988 - YouTube

#41 matt#corse, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  2. altho WSB starts next weekend on Eurosport :upyeah:

3. Threads merged :smile:

4. Thought Virgin Media included BT Sport, or is it only on certain packages?

5. Think you have to pay extra but will check.

I get the F1 channel which is ok to be honest.I think moto gp leaving eurosport was a big mistake for the sport but yes I will still watch WSB and a bit of BSB.

I enjoy the eurosport coverage of cycling tours, MX and speedway so its not all bad.

6. Good news for non BT sport folks.

ITV have confirmed to MCN that, contrary to reports that BT Sport would be the exclusive right holders for MotoGP in the UK, they will also be showing a delayed highlights package on ITV Four during the week after a race.

The TV’s press of...fice wouldn’t be drawn on any further details, simply saying that “a deal has in principal been agreed to allow ITV Four to show MotoGP highlights, subject to contract.”

The highlights package is likely to take a similar format to the MCE British Superbikes highlights already shown by the channel, where a one-hour highlights show is broadcast after every race weekend, as well as repeats on ITV 1 and access on the ITV Player.

With former MotoGP commentator Toby Moody signing yesterday to commentate alongside James Haydon on the channel’s BSB coverage, it would be natural for him to also step into the MotoGP role.

7. I have capitulated and signed up for BT Sport at £15 PCM, on top of my Sky package. TBF it took no time and was working within five minutes.

i was disappointed to see tennis and some German footie, but at least I am now ready !

8. I just switched from Sky broadband to BT infinity and got BT sport free. And though I did endure shit service getting it sorted at first (took two weeks and I had to get the MD's office involved) it costs me no more than it did under Sky and I have a much faster and stable service. (So far at least)

9. Theres my every other sunday perch sorted ;-)

10. Exactly the same here.

I was going to watch it through Android on my Mac, but the streaming was rubbish due to my slow connection. I can't get BT infinity so I took the plunge this afternoon and signed up. At least I can watch it in the comfort of my living room on the large TV. I can also record and playback to my hearts content. £15 is a little steep as I don't watch much other sport, but it'll hardly break the bank.

11. Enjoyed free practice, commentary wasn't too bad.
    I think Huewen and Rider may continue to rub each other up all season which will be fun to listen too, as they both seem to think they are the man in the know.
    I think if Rider keeps calling Huewen "Toby" like he did a couple times last night it could be entertaining.

12. Included on the XL tv package

Do Not Sell My Personal Information