1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bt016 Not Good

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by nice1myson, May 16, 2015.

1. Think manual suggests 30f/33r. I run mine at 36/37, might try slightly less up front

2. Ducati always have different pressures compared to Jap bikes and tyre manufacturers recommendations, ran 33/35 on the road on Cathy's 696 and 30/28 on a track day, never a problem with them.

#22 Chris.P, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Got it exactly right. It depends what you want them for and whether they suit your style - everybody raves about Sportsmart but I know several people (myself included) who prefer the feel of the Bridgestones for road use - it is really down to profile and riding style.

4. Seen lots of bikes today with pilot road 4s on , from s1000rr, blades,and r1s seem to be a popular choice

5. That would be my choice if you dont do lots of track days

6. trackdays are all go after the 29th july as i am doing the elite ron haslam race school on the blade ,then i shall be using my own bike after that for trackdays :upyeah: just need more practice :cool:

7. the PRs tear up quite bad and overheat due to all the cuts and get a bit gooey on track.

Even the multi felt a bit like riding on wets in the dry at the end of a session with fairly low pressures

This pic taken half way thru the day shows how they tear a bit, and this isn't at fast speeds more wobble speeds, they didn't clean up again that well

IMG_0781.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information