1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'C Spanner PLUS' - Batch 2

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Just right for clumping the Mrs with! Lol.
    Cheers Andy, see you at the old Bailey!

2. Spanner arrived today ,much better than the standard kit rubbish , thanks Andy :upyeah:

3. Thanks guys....good to know all's well :D

NB: If anyone has a mate with an 1198, Diaval or Streetfighter I'd appreciate a try out on those with the spanner to confirm the fit/acces is good......photos as well if poss ;-)

4. tool arrived in Shanghai / China, thanks very much.......

5. I'm going down to P&H tomorrow, perhaps I can take it with me and try it on their showroom bikes (no promises though)

6. Thanks for that TBR.....I was a little concerned that delivery might not work out!

Chris......thanks, might be better/safer to offer them the chance to try it out in the workshops....it would be interesting to hear what Ducati Techs think of the tool.

7. Took the tool in and the service manager was interested, but the main Ducati technician is in Italy for Ducati week (who's working on my bike then?)

They suggested I leave it with them until he gets back (uh, no thanks)

They were sure it would fit the bikes you mentioned.

8. Any left Andy, missed out last time?

9. Sorry Mark, all gone :-( I've made a note of your interest as I'm thinking of looking for a 'retailer' to do a deal with and pass on the spanner specs/drawings for production....to be frank, just too much hassle for me to do another batch.I'll keep you posted

10. Andy, I would also be interested in case there is another batch, or in case you do manage to agree on something with a retailer.

Thanks!

11. Andy,

Same as Omer - I'd be up for purchasing one.

Mark.

12. Email sent :)

13. Can't see that I've had an email Jim but....

Sorry but I don't intend to have another batch of the spanners made personally (to be honest, too much time and hassle for me!) however I am looking at setting up a deal with a Ducati parts/accessories retailer for them to produce and sell the spanners. Hopefully this will come about soon, I will post an update/details on the forum asap

14. Andy, Adjusted the chain on the Mutley yesterday using your spanner. Worked perfectly. Mega kit, cheers!

15. Andy,

Another thumbs up from me as well - excellent piece of equipment. :upyeah:

Mark H.

16. Used mine for the first time today, worked great.

17. After discussions with kind Mr. Andy, I have had a few of these spanners made, if anyone is still after one.

they will be £25 Inc. P&P, to UK addresses only.

payment by PayPal only too.

please PM me your details

name
    address
    phone number

cheers

Ian - Northumberland

18. I just received one of Ian's C-spanners today and it really is the bees knees, top quality in stainless steel, and I received it in less than 2 days after a PM to him. Well done that man :upyeah:

19. Also fits my Triumph single-sider too

20. just as the man said sweet tool.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information