1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carl Fogarty........

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Il Presidente, Oct 16, 2013.

1. ah the sweet memories...my ex bird was a ballycastle girl..fkn mental you lot are....

2. For you sps lot, there is a brand new mag corse arm and matching rocker on ebay for 2500 right now...found it while pissing myself at what some thunk their bikes are an what they are worth, like the yellow sps 1999 with showa shock for a measly 8k...

3. Would my FE be worth more with annodised parts or without?

Maybe adding "Barn find" would bump the value up!

4. do you work for bleedin Rizoma Bradders??

5. No but you can never have enough gold or purple ;-)

6. Whats his ego got to do with a guy coming across and punting him into the tyres?!

• Like Like x 1
  7. According to the vid he shut the bike down when he was changing maps, so Foggy ran into the back of him.

8. He seemed to be moving out of the racing line but foggy was already on the outside. No idea what he was doing that side mind you

9. Going for the overtake. I assume the other rider had already started slowing so Foggy pulled wide to get round him, only he decided to get out of the way and pulled over to the same side...

• Like Like x 1
  10. What happened to his WSBK themed pot belly pigs? Surely that's most important!?

11. #74 funkyrimpler, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  12. absolute class.
    damn...those bikes did look good.

a totally hard but very fair pass

• Like Like x 1
  13. dont they just..

foggy's entire demeanour during the interview has me absolutely soiling myself...

14. he caned it today looked good and fast

15. ......foggy's back....

carl fogarty 899 panigale brands hatch

16. Great champion in his day , never met him so can't comment on his personality , but he reminds me of that guy on , shit can't remember it escapes me the one with the kids , he strutted around like a dinosaur .
    Somebody will know what I'm on about

17. married with children

ed ???

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information