1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carl Fogarty........

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Il Presidente, Oct 16, 2013.

1. or was it the american comic on the US 'Have i got news for you'? Not Ryan Stiles, the other one...what was his name??

2. Outnumbered ...

3. Franci Chili was a legend ! Whatever happened to him ?

4. Weird isn't it, how a foreign rider can draw so many fans from overseas. Everyone in Britain seemed to love Chili even though he was Foggy's nemesis. Or perhaps because of. Cracking rider all the same.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frankie was the bollox..he rode in every class, fought in every class and crashed in every class, and was easily the hottest hunk out of the lot of them...

6. I remeber seeing him on TV ( remember when WSB was on TV ? ) during the qualifying for a race... He'd been out and set a fast lap, then just leaned on the pit wall looking cool and chatting to folks. About a minute from the end of qualifying he realised that his time wasn't fastest anymore, so he just pulled his gloves and helmet on, went out and blitzed into pole position with one mega lap, then came back in and carried on chatting - cool as you like. And the last time he won a WSB race, when he was running his own team - he took all his kit off, helmet, boots, gloves, leathers, the lot, and threw it all into the crowd. The Brits loved him because he always gave everything 100%, never gave up, and made the racing interesting. The Italians loved him because... Well just because he was Franci...

• Like Like x 2
  7. and i bet he was dynamite in the sack.

8. Fred Flintstone? :wink:

9. Chili was one of my fav's as well :upyeah: probably because I hated Foggy as well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sounds like it may be a "comfortable" bike...:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm not sure he was comfortable on it.

12. sitting on a rusty spike is probably comfy when youve forged your career riding racing 916's...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Comfortable it may be - but I bet last place in the World Superbike Championship isn't very "comfortable" at Ducati HQ...

14. they used 899's in the WSB ? perhaps that's why they were last :)

15. "they used 899's in the WSB ?" - Pretty sure I didn't say that...

16. sorry thought the thread was about the 899

17. im in the video lol

18. YES Outnumbered Hugh Dennis the Raptor that is who Foggy reminds me of a f**kin dinosaur strutting around , weird looking dude.
    Hughiraptor - Outnumbered - YouTube

19. I'm sure Scuzzy Perry could set you straight on that.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information