1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Room??

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I certainly was.
    Couldn't type to start with it would let me do smilies I just closed and started again and it let me type

Have to give you more cheek later Anth
    ;-D

2. Get back to the hoovering you! :tongue:

3. Hey Viv/Mel,

The green circle I was telling you about this morning....

If you press it, it goes clear.....and turns off the chat room text input box, press it again and it goes green and the text box is back and active.....

Try It Mel, it's the first one on the top line in the chat room where you select your font and colour etc.....

4. Il try but was getting nothing:(
    Maybe Viv can enlighten me later !

5. Nope I go into chat and nothing pops up and can't type ... That's lucky for you :)

6. Can you see where people have been using it, or the black title where it says chatbox?

7. I go into chat load it and get a blank page with a speech bubble with 3 grey dots in it that's all :(
    No keyboard or smileys or font :( big empty space like my head :)

8. No nothing :( just the topics stickies announce stuff at top .. Bloody Iphone

9. I'm accessing it via safari and the proper site NOT through tapatalk that just gives a blank

10. Im using my iPhone now......

The mobile version of the site doesn't work with the chat room, but on the full version my phone went straight to the chat room.

11. That's it....Mel, I've just seen the bubble your on about.....it's what tapatalk shows.

12. Have sussed it now but is a mare on the iPhone il have to have a butchers on my Mac.

13. Dear Rob

Can you make this more user friendly ? - some people dont know it exists, bit like the Mary Celeste in there - the box you write in needs moving to the top of the page and perhaps make it so you see it somewhere else other than just the front page?

Smilies - Ducati Forum

14. I've nipped in but nobody ever there :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information