Clarksons At It Again!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by triari, Mar 10, 2015.

1. I cannot stand her.

2. are you short?

3. Are you a woman? Why are you watchina kitchen prog when there is snooker on eurosport?

4. snooker? sport? feck off

5. For You ladies who like to do house chores instead of manly sports

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. [​IMG]

Ah yes. A lorry.

7. errrhmmm.....

8. Chiz for Jezzas job :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Richer.

10. I wonder if he still owned Top Gear, if they would have sacked him then?

11. Im working away at the min and sharing accommodation with 8 blokes (easy ducbird) all and all its ok but on Monday (which for some reason is our drinky night (probably cause the pub we are are staying at is closed to the public on mon) things got a lil heated between me and one of the plasterers and i kicked him in the nuts (he is alot bigger than me and i thought he was coming at me with intent to do me harm) the boss pulled us apart and it turned out according to the plasterer he was only joking, i said sorry and we carried on drinking no harm no foul.
    point is tempers flare and i think unless its a one sided gbh man up and move on

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Next time crush his crisps instead, theres no coming back from that :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Please let us know what the plasterer does to your nuts next Monday. Then move on.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. will do...slowly

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. it's not really a fair fight tho is it? the producer could of lost his job no? :smile:

16. the point is, all this there is no place for violence is true to a degree but you have to look at context and the effect of said violence and weather or not you agree that sometimes someone needs a slap and sometimes you get ya wires crossed as does your work mate...do you run and tell teacher or deal with it? surely this thing could have been sorted by the 2 partys involved without the need for the public involvement? should i be sacked for my actions last monday? i wouldnt mind as lewes is wearing a bit thin now...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. possibly, dont really know the full story, if it was the guy that employes you he probably would have to depending on the size/type of company.

18. true maybe. could of laughed it off and dealt with it latter. or maybe Clarkson is a right bully boy and the flea had no option

19. the boy didnt grass him in tho?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information