1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Cold Start Problem? Ducati Recall Fix!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by victit, Mar 5, 2017.

1. That was already fixed?

Mine not even have 1000 kms and it already have start problems! That one that you have, happens to me. And it won't start too!!

What surprises me is the capability of ducati/dealer to fix it! And the top notch is ducati silence and the dealer saying that it is fixed because when it goes there it starts!
    But that is all my fault, i should have give them false notes when i paid for it!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Is it a recall (drafters related feature) or a rework (functional issue non safety related).

Quite a difference. One they will contact you (legal requirement IIRC), the other will naturally be done when it goes into the dealer.

:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mines been in for the fuel sender and now the first service, and both times it's come back with different characteristics, I can only assume they've done updates. The erratic idle is ok now but cold starting is now pretty crappy, if it doesn't catch first time it seems like it floods and won't fire up and reeks of fuel, it's only happened about three times though.
    I would rather have the erratic idle lol

4. Have you replaced the exhaust at all?

5. No mate all stock

Do Not Sell My Personal Information