1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darcy Bussell?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Oct 28, 2012.

1. i like ballet................................just saying :eek:................

2. If someone has suffered a chemical imbalance in the brain for long enough, they will acquire habits of thinking which often persist after the imbalance has been corrected through drugs.

Thus you find people who like ballet even after a suitable course of medication has been completed. I'm looking at you, Duke ...

3. FINALLY, my rhetoric has instigated a semi/pseudo intellectual debate on this forum...

now i can sign off and fekk off.

4. furthermore, through repetition of actions (physical movements), and trains of thought, the brain gets 'rewired'..this never stops happening. Thus, if one learns a new skill, parts of the brain develop and actually grow more synapses, make more connections and thereby speeding up the transmission of data throughout that section of the brain..ie, that particular skill or task becomes 'easier'..it just feels right...
    Its known that musical virtuosos have developed improved hearing and recognition of musical intervals and tones...visual artists can deconstruct colours (ie, see a pink hue in a shade of grey) and recognise the negative spacial form (the spaces between objects-not just the objects themselves..such as the shape made between flowers in a vase, rather than just staring at the flowers)
    Practicing something, learning....anything actually, will make you better at that skill...much like exercising a muscle..everything you every read, saw or heard is stored somewhere deep within the brain...Mastery is acquired when it is passed into the unconscious brain, whereupon the skill becomes a reflex...
    Its estimated that the average brain takes 10,000 hours to acheive mastery..true mastery.the sooner you start, the sooner you finish.

Check out one of the human senses, Proprioception..its really interesting..without it, we can do nothing..i mean, nothing..(fyi: its accepted in science that humans have at least 21 senses, thermoception (temperature) nociception (pain) and such like)....yes i know...im a clever c*nt...but a cunt nonetheless.
    There is no evidence to suggest that learning becomes more difficult with age, rather, time and other pressures limit the capacity to practice...also one has to 'unlearn' occasionally..ie, if you learnt french and acheived mastery, this would impact upon your Spanish learning..you have to 'forget' french..
    Also if you learn something incorrectly, such as a dance step, guitar phrase, pronunciation it is twice as difficult, because the unconscious brain just goes with what its learnt..it doesnt discriminate..this is why learning in older people can feel harder....fkn idiots.

#124 funkyrimpler, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  5. Oh and tits .......... I like ballet and tits ...... I also also like quantum physics but that's far beyond you lot ..... Err I like tits

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm right there with you Butch. I did used to like quantum physics, but I had to 'un-learn' it in order to fit the tits in.

• Like Like x 2
  7. its like university challenge in here ..........a starter for ten, with tits :cool:

8. I read a lot of Quantum Physics. I prefer the writtings and can recommend Michio Kaku (though one was co-written and clearly wasn't his style).
    Also, I find that Proffessor Brian Cox Co-Authors books but doesn't write them I don't recommend them.

However much I enjoy reading them, I always get the feeling when closing the last page that there wasn't enough tits.
    And reading between the lines of Michio Kaku's 'Strings Conformal Fields and Topology', he likes Darcy Bussell too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Whats not to like? She's a filthy MILF :upyeah:

In my world anyhow :wink:

10. I was stopped on the bike doing 142 last year by a fit blonde WPC in an unmarked Subaru that wrote it up as averaging 100.1mph
    I got off lightly cos of that in court 4 points and £350 fine.

She said she was a 916 rider herself and winked.

Fit, blonde, young Ducatisti, generous. Whats not to like?

P.S> My neighbours two fit blonde daughters are also WPCs. The law of averages says there must be minger WPCs out there somewhere.

11. Get her phone number?

12. Rods , Clocks and men with guns
    and I still wasn't arrested

#132 Char, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
  13. Yes!.....................999

14. While we're having a thread about supposedly bonkable women with ridiculous names, it wouldn't be complete without Tabrett Bethell. Called after a street in Sydney, apparently.

[​IMG]

15. I admit I do prefer intellegent women.
    This is a friend of mine.
    She is a mecanical designer draftswomen CAD jocky by day, but part time model in her spare time.

Poppy.jpg

Poppy.jpg

16. just look in the mirror?? :wink:

17. I took a shine to a bird once called cockinmouth lane.

18. I'd have to wax first, and it just wouldn't be the same.

19. The only reason I quoted this was to reproduce the photo. I don't think seeing it just the once is enough in this thread.

20. Ditto.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information