1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Dash Screen Vulnerable To Scratches?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tobers, May 24, 2015.

1. Watching with interest.

2. Tomorrow I will visie the Ducati booth at the Motorbeurs Utrecht in Holland, will be interesting to hear what they have to say about this story :grinning:

3. Did the dash scratch issue get sorted?

4. Yep, My dash got replaced by my dealer for a brand new one fresh out of the spare-part box :blush:. because the technician and me couldn't see any difference between the new and old (except the scratches of course) we mounted a screen protector right away to keep this one from getting scratched.
    perfect service for me :handok:

5. So the answer to Yoozy's question is no then ?

6. Might as well get a saver just in case then eh.

7. Bought a packet of 3 from Amazon... will let you know how I get on
    IMG_0441.JPG

8. @sparky boy Somebody went to the trouble of posting a downloadable template on here for the DVT if your interested, don't ask me where though :)

9. @broke Thanks! Where can I find it?!!! :tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I put the Membrane screen guard on today and have to say I'm really pleased with the result. The dash looks really classy now, better than brand new. I haven't test ridden it yet though, and suspect it will reflect sunlight badly (maybe should have chosen an anti-glare one) but we'll see. For the moment though it looks great!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information