1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Davina McCall

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RadiheadR6, Feb 14, 2014.

1. strokes for folks ?? I think davina is fit an all !!! although 7 of 9 geri is outstanding

#82 fattaffracingco, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. absolutely and and that together with the fact she is easy on the eye is a great combo.

3. WHAT the FUCK is that?

4. that's a Kelly Osborne

5. I'd go Doc Martins wife though ;-)

6. right down there with Sandra Bernhart.

7. is that with her SW accent on Doc M or her grumpy one on DCI Banks ?

8. Cant say I've seen her 'persona' on DCI Banks but I'm a sucker for that Somerset (have I got that right?) drawl on Doc M. She's bloody gorgeous. I'd give Emma Thompson one too just quietly.

9. Cornish, Emma Thompson would have been a good proposition about ten years ago.

10. golf ball and hose pipe come to mind

11. Kelly who?

12. I suppose as I get older I have to be less picky. In the absence of anything better and if I was in the mood, I would. But she'd have to have a good scrub first.

13. My ex and your mum !!!!

14. Nazaneen Ghaffar Pink dress3.jpg

And my wife keeps asking why I keep watching the weather forecast ! Davina or this exotic beauty, you decide.

Nazaneen Ghaffar Pink dress3.jpg

15. you could always take davina to the local jet wash first flyer and even then ?

16. George Osbornes older brother in "weekend casual"........

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vera Farmiga

I don't know why but she gives me the big happy every time I see her. I really don't know why! I mean, she is well fit but the reaction is all out of proportion (nudge, nudge)

People-Vera-Farmiga.JPEG-017eb.jpg

People-Vera-Farmiga.JPEG-017eb.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. That's not a bad idea and I could get her to do the bike at the same time !

19. I see what you mean Loz, how about Sofia Helin? [​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information