1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Davina McCall

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RadiheadR6, Feb 14, 2014.

1. This one is in The Departed right? Super hot

2. She's seems nice enough but I'd step over her to get to Zooey Deschanel.

zooey2.jpg

Yes, Vera was in The Departed, Up In The Air and of course, Bates Motel TV series - where for some unknown reason I discovered a huge passion for her. I guess I just like the crazy ones. Always have done.

zooey2.jpg

3. There are a lot of very average-looking women on this thread (no offence).

This is the power of the screen. It gives the impression very ordinary people are wonderfully attractive and interesting.

Wander about any major city street (I said "major") and you'll see loads of hotter-looking girls who are no doubt just as interesting if not a lot more so.

4. Best thing to do with people like her is ignore them . Even by discussing her negatively you are in effect enhancing her status.

• Like Like x 1
  5. None taken.
    What is an average-looking woman, exactly? How did you arrive at that conclusion. What sort of average - geometric, arithmetic? Median, mode, mean? (Women can be mean so maybe it's that.)
    Or by average, do you mean subjectively, as in "On a scale of Scarlet Johansen to Rose McGowan, I rate her a Piper Perabo." Or perhaps you are saying that "average-looking" is purely based upon subjective assessment - wow, that's a twist! :smile:

Doesn't work every time though - yes, Cheryl Cole, I am looking at you.

So you are equating impressions received "on-the-street" and in person, with how a face and figure on appears on-screen. Those are two different experiences - trust me, I know :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Loz is on his pills again!!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think it's clear then (if cliched) beauty or attractiveness is more than skin deep - if I had never seen Sofia Helin (The Bridge Series 1 and 2) and her quirky persona while acting she would not have had such a lasting impression.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey Davina certainly is pulling in a lot of posts....she's like....the BarronVonGrumble of the lounge area....

9. Warmth can be a beautiful thing, so can a sincere smile. Intelligence is a very beautiful thing. In fact, a warm and intelligent woman with a sincere smile would be an extraordinarily beautiful thing. But let us not forget, huge breasts are also very beautiful. If Rachel Riley and Kelly Brook started jelly wrestling on my living room floor, it'd be Kelly I'd be rooting for:upyeah:

Or Rachel...

• Like Like x 6
  10. Mmm! Big boobs!

11. this is the best post ever!... Ever!!!!

12. ..... And a lot less "photo-shopped".......

13. Let us also not forget, gentlemen, that hard work and tenacity can also be a beautiful thing. With this in mind I give you Anastasia sokolova...

14. Yup! I'd do her and her Mum!... Probably her Sister and offspring as well!...

15. er... she must be about 15 years old.

16. I know. Good innit.

• Like Like x 2
  17. dirty girls

18. Filthy biaaatch! (Not seen the vid yet!)

ah yeah!... She would get it!

#119 RadiheadR6, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  19. hmm maybe this thread should be re-named ..............
    the dirty old perv thread maybe lol :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information