Disappointing service from a main dealer

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Peterpoddy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Not before extraordinary rendition, though.

2. Well we did have the Navy SEALS, the CIA, the greeter from ASDA and some mysterious characters from Hereford on the case, but we needed an Enigma machine to finally work out what your hisity (sic) was. Don't tell him Pike!

Anyway, you're a fascinating, complex and deep character with a very full life and an equally intriguing wife, but despite all that, reading two of your posts was quite enough thanks very much.

I'll be back on the case later, and fully expect to turn up something on a Google image search. I expect you look like the bastard progeny from a drunken fumble in the offices of Which magazine between Esther Rantzen and that other consumer champion, Dominic Littlewood

That's enough from me, I'm hisity

• Like Like x 2
  3. This thread has gone to shit :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Told you that in post No. 38.........You wily old goat, you.......

5. Wow, well i am glad i don't live in Hampshire :biggrin: last time i called into this forum was the day this tread started and as good timing was on my side for once i called in again and got the final answer above some 137 posts later .

dare i ask has anyone used the Ducati dealer in St Neots. Just asking as i am looking to book the bike in for a once over.

6. Are you sure you want to? They may be staffed by mass murderers and kiddy fiddlers :eek:

7. Has this thread put anyone off using Snells for servicing?

8. No.

• Like Like x 5
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. They cant be any good cause they sound like a German outfit:cool:

11. good point, I was starting to think that it was safe to send my bike to Snells (now that peterpiddle has lost his credibility), but this opens things up again.
    Snell snell,, that does sound German. Hmmm we all need to take this seriously

#153 DonaldDuc, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  12. Wouldnt stop me using them, no

Didnt harm my race bike which was good enough to win at at a fraction of the cost of many others on the grid...and and reliable too.

Although the German thing may make me think twice.... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Indeed, Germans have no right meddling with Ducatis ... right?

14. Audi you work that out?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't they make your bike go faster?

16. .......but hopefully Schnells will be aware of the forum and the thread, so they realise they had better sharpen up their workmanship and service.

AL.

17. Aye, I have - bought a couple of bikes from them and they've done all work on my Ducati's. I've never had any problem with them...

... Despite them being staffed by potential murderers of course.

18. Few bikers are on forums, may shock you but very few of my customers are on the net and dont give a crud about forums etc, Snells don't need to sharpen there service in any way, they have been trading and working on bikes since 1961 as far as I know and I've been dealing with them since the 80s they are not just a flash in the pan bike shop with trainee mechanics etc I'd love to know the number of bikes that's been through the workshop in that time.....1000s and 1000s I would think, the OP (who for some reason I can not see his post....must be blocked ;) ) must be the .1% of unhappy customers... I've always been happy with the work that they have done for me and people I've sent to them and I will continue to use them for my Ducati needs!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information