Disappointing service from a main dealer

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Peterpoddy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Nice :D lol

2. 'Allo Arfur......

Like the meter says above.....I don't give even the remote chance of a flying fk about Snells.

.....but I dislike crass workmanship, even if it is a one off; particularly if it verges on being dangerous.....that applies to all dealers and indies.

The OP referred to a loose chain adjuster and a fuel leak......if they aren't dangerous, they are certainly crass.

It doesn't matter a toss how good a reputation is, it only takes one major cock-up to ruin it and someone's life. Some people don't seem to realise that there is only a short step between complaining and not being here to complain.

Maybe safety doesn't bother a lot of people, but having prepared sidecar outfits for racing, I don't think I go over the top on the subject of safety.

AL.

AL.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Of the jobs you have mentioned being done which are all pretty basic and you quoted you are a pretty handy mechanic why the hell did you not just have a evening in the garage with the tools!

£80 to fit a chain :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm afraid to say the muppets who nearly killed me trading since 60s ..well known .. Deal in another brand of bike .
    Rude as hell ... And leaving out my conical spacer and having my swing arm chew up over a poxy back tyre? Poor show.

We all mess up its human ., nobody is perfect.
    It's the way you deal with people and customer care.
    Not saying I agree with anything and we all have good and bad days.
    Even if your customer is a total knob bite your tongue and sort them out.
    Unless they are obnoxious rude and beyond helping .... Some people you just can never please!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information