1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Dealers Want To Sell Bike ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dibble, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Usually circa cost price x 10 to the dealers from the OEM's - then they add their bit on.

2. sat behind the parts desk at a few dealer ships, i know what the dealers are paying. and what there charging out. don't know the manufacturer mark up. you say x10 quite often dealer mark up 100%

3. I'm talking the likes of complete spoiler assemblies we supply to OEM's - a part that cost's £50 becomes £500 to the dealer, then £1000 to the customer as a rough guide. There are large variations. Small packs of woodscrews at B&Q are far worse though!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seastar superbikes all day long, great people to deal with, highly recommended and will beat most dealerships on price all day long

5. Think I may pay a visit soon

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ducati Wolverhampton asked me for £40 to test ride their bikes. fowlers of Cardiff offered me a 889 and a 1199 on the same day for over an hour each!! i went to Wolverhampton and the guys were dick heads. Cardiff will defo be having my business when i buy my next bike. What is wrong with Ducati main dealers??

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Unfortunately in Norwich but once off M25 not a bad road bought the Multi and the ZZR from them

8. Well as nothing in the ducati ramge will suit if I have to change, a multi marque place will be on the shopping list

9. Mmm P&H ? But I've never had a deal with them there, they know they can sell without haggling, I think there's also going to be a lot of used multistrada soon if they bring out the new one

Do Not Sell My Personal Information