Dodgy Dealer Dilemma

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by AlfG, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Erm think not? Oh and you swear allegiance to the crown not the government don't you?
    Unless you are saying cameron has personally told you with his cabinet in tow that hey we like totally trust you Andy B ?
    Just for the sake of accuracy. ;)

2. Neither, he'll have had his fingers crossed for sure :)

3. It's not closed.

4. Oh yes it was, but it's open again now - see what you done :Watching:

5. Tom's right.

Thread now Closed.

6. The only thing i know thats closed is Bradleys smiths new contract with Tech 3.

7. wellwhadaya say break out the looka likey leathers and get your tank signed............we are living the dream...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hmmm, ducati MANKchester.................no more to say really.

9. Put this thread on the front page slagging off ducati reliability will get it removed quickly.

#311 deleteduser211220, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  10. Hello mate, My name is Paul, stumbled on your post re the 996 sps at Duc Manchester, I actually agreed to buy this bike in June, was dealing with a guy could Martin, and like you had so much bull shit from them, after traveling from surrey to view, they couldn't even start the thing, put me off a week saying the rear brake caliper had seized, then the water bottle was leaking, in the end I bined buying the bike as I felt they where being less than truthful, made many inquiries, last owner told me there was a cover, stand, exhaust system and front nose with lights, none of which was with the bike, pm me if your interested in my story

11. this is why i don't buy and sell cars, even with the best will in the world you will still end up with a bad reputation.

12. i thought you could create your own reputation......

13. you do but 20mins on here and you can witness customer perception.

14. WM Snell may disagree with you Fin. They have a superb rep. Its well deserved too. Its the best motorcycle dealer ive ever dealt with in 32 yrs of riding bikes. I am sure there are others. MR seems to get good vibes too. You reap what you sow.

15. created by what though. i agree public perception can come from a lack of communication, but as professionals the companies should realise that and take charge......more often than not you'll find the dealer is the author of their own downfall.....

remember there are no customers....just victims!

16. Spoken like a true traffic cop! :upyeah:

17. if only i was one....

18. heres another one, salespersons are all the same ...regardless of whether they are selling a mickey mouse watch or a ferrari...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information