1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Park - Ducati Only Track Day 28th May £175

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by mattmccabebrown, Mar 28, 2013.

1. how much was the room? I'm up for a beer or two.

matt

2. You missed a bit

• Like Like x 1
  3. £39..... Bargain!

4. Cool. The one at east mids airport? I'm getting prices of £71

5. :biggrin:

6. I'll be riding up from Brum after staying the night at my girlfriends house (i dont fancy a two hour ride up from London)

7. I hope your taking that proper coloured 1098s.come and say hello,u know my bike by now!

8. Oh yes. I took it out at Snett yesterday, although now, I need a new rear tyre :mad:. Just waiting for the photos to be uploaded :smile:

9. See you there,come and say hello mate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ill be riding up the evening before from Southampton direction. Happy to meet anyone on the way to ride up together. Thinking A34 to Oxford the across to Northampton and up the M1. Aiming to get there about 6:30/7.

11. Myself and Phoenix will be in the Ghandi Indian resturant in Castle Donington from about 2000 hrs on Monday night, I will make sure he wears his Ducati bobble hat so that you will spot him.

12. This is where I'll be apparently.no complaints tho as I love a good Indian washed down with a beer or three.

13. I'm booked on. I've got three days at Aragon beforehand so should have dusted off the winter cobwebs by then, although tyres might be a bit shagged.

Cant wait!!

14. 848 Jason...

15. After 3 days at Aragon, you'll be flying Bozza :upyeah:

16. He will....over the ocean and back to Blighty ;) lol

17. Have you been watching Cannon and Ball re-runs again? :biggrin:

18. It was all that time I spent in Stretford recently....never lose it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information