1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 1198s £3650

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by pegboy, May 14, 2013.

1. Also room for gazumping...would you accept £1.22?

2. Sod off you unscrupulous git - this is supposed to be a friendly forum, back off and you can have the west wing for the weekends :smile:

3. I'll broker it for 3 per cent - I always wanted to be an estate agent - [​IMG]

4. That and the Queen's underwear draw and we've got a deal! :tongue:

5. another Gumtree blunder? :rolleyes: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have reported it also and going into detail that the same person has farm machinery for sale at less than half the price. I was sent another email even after i told them that it was too good to be true and questioned the various adverts etc

the reg No they have supplied for this bike is BX59 KTO

Someho i really don't think Gumtree care, otherwise it woul clean up its act. I brought my monster off gumtree for very cheap, and that to I had my doubts, i even took a mate to go see it just in case, it all worked out great in the end.

7. Thanks for posting this up. I came across a cheap Vito camper van and didn't trust the first email that came back in response to some general questions. I googled the email address and came across this forum and post... quick way of confirming that it is a scam! I couldn't help but mention to them (Carla or Evelyn) that I was also after a Ducatti :wink:.

8. Check out the 1198s for 4.4K in Manchester, Hoxton, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Sheffield, Southgate, he gets around!!!

9. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Just walk away (after calling them scamming bastards that is)!

10. If 99% walk away, there is always that 1% who will fall for it.

11. oh oh is it still for sale ?:biggrin:

12. Saw that myself today, how many times does it need to be reported before scum tree does something about it

13. Just seen this guy stick another three ads up on Gumtree - came through on the @DucatisForSale twitter feed too. Persistent little soldier isn't he.

14. don't really know what you're waiting for ... BUY IT!!!

15. It may be an obvious scam but sometimes thats the point, its a scam any sensible person will sus out, what the scammers want is someone guillible who is foolish enough to think its true from the start. That way they can milk more money out of them.

Mark

16. I also had an email from PayPal?? Saying that there was an unauthorised transaction they limited my account and that I had to download the form attached to the email and reply. Well I thought this was also a bit iffy so I called PayPal and yes it was,

NOTE: PAYPAL ONLY ADDRESS TO THE PERSON WITH THEIR FULL NAME, ALSO THEY WOULD NEVER SEND ATTACHMENTS.

i forwarded the emails to PayPal and they will track the ip address and inform the correct authorities.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information