1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 1299 Model Range

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JohnR, Oct 15, 2014.

1. The R's R that now R they? For an 1199R?

2. :Woot:..............

3. 205hp? Oh yeh thats just what a 1199 needs .

4. Take a look at this video on YouTube:

5. Changed rake and swingar, position, majr electical gizmos, 205hp. Want one now :Banghead:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is it me or do the exhaust outlets look crap

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Don't know if it's you... but agree, exhaust outlets do look crap. Taken a scalpel to the haemorrhoid too.....

8. Told my dealer 4 weeks ago to call me when the prices are announced, I have 6 month old R to P/X :Cigar:

9. Told my dealer I wanted an eighth :Cigar:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. £17k for a base. Wow.

I like the button for changing gear. Don't like the 3 spoke wheels. And now my my14 looks even worse with its horrid exhaust shield.

11. there is no button for changing gear, that is for adjusting wheelie control and traction on the move
    and its £445 dearer than 2014 model

12. Seems to be a trend of creating expensive specials at the moment. The Ninja ain't going to be cheap, neither is the new Onda.

13. The up and down buttons near the clutch lever are for up and down gear shifting. There is also swing arm position mods, electronic suspension fully self adjusting via lean angle calculations, electronic steering damper, wider front, redesigned tail end, 10% more torque and bhp,

#34 JohnR, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  14. wasn't the 748 about £10,000 in 1998 so don't think current price has increased that much in 17 years :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. No its not gear change on the bars...

16. 10000 in 1998 = 15888 in 2014 so its about right

17. actually the 899 is more of a comparison to the 748 £12495 so even better value :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Technically very good, but like the 1199, I just don't lust after one like I do other Ducatis.
    Seems to have compromised too much just for some peak power, and the look from the sides is like someone decided where they wanted the exhaust and everyone else had to work round it. Not like it was all designed together to look beautiful. But hey, I put Desmosedici bodywork on a 996 and I can't tell you how much stick I get for that. So what do I know about beauty?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Lot of toys for the money..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information