1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 1299s,longshot??.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by BIG ZOOK, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Looks good .Any current pics,milage,service history and price.cheers.

2. Hopefully he will share these details....much prefer to buy one of here...

3. @BIG ZOOK & @Marc.r1
    I’ll pm you individually tomorrow so we don’t swamp this thread.
    Cheers
    upload_2024-3-1_18-32-21.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. you sent profile post not PM @TonyC see your profile page

5. Oh Bugger..!
    Thx

6. :) your welcome

7. I thought my 1299S was going to be a forever bike, but I was cramping up after 1.5 hours on mine. I'd still buy another one, but only for short rides.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No, TonyC sent us photos to have a look but still available as far as I know.

9. Any reason you haven't bought it, and what is the mileage?

10. Main reasons are funds clearing and potentially looking at Panigale R’s as well. BigZook wanted a lower mileage model and delivered to his house. I won’t get my money till mid May so I’m a little way off purchasing…
    Didn’t you previously have one? You looking to get back in the market?
    Does look like a real nice bike and is well specc’ed. I’m sure he would share the photos he did with me. @TonyC

I’m sure TonyC will pop on but this is what he sent me, I hope he doesn’t mind me sharing it:

Mileage is 19,668 approximately 2,300 milesper year (192 miles per month) which is quite low in reality.
    The big desmo service was completed around 14,000 – 15,000 miles
    Radiators have been removed and cleaned, and end caps painted black

Full-service history, next is due this month
    Full book pack and 2 keys and tools
    Full repaint, no decals - £1500
    Full Akra Ti System £4,500 +
    Heat shielding applied to the underside of the fuel tank
    Bike Track fitted
    Rizoma mirrors £400
    DP Fuel filler cap
    Smoke tint screen
    Carbon fibre lower panels
    DP Race seat
    DP Brake/Clutch reservoirs
    Evotech levers
    R&G Crash/sliders
    Rear Carbon fibre seat cowl
    DP rear number plate hanger
    DP Led indicators
    Carbon Fibre hugger
    Gold chain
    JTS quick change carrier
    Renthal Sprockets
    Silicone cooling hoses
    New rear wheel bearings
    Rear stand & Ducati indoor cover.

11. I did have a 1299S that I sold around 2 years ago. It had only done 3.5k miles when I sold it, so although this 1299 has some nice extras, I'd only consider one with well under 10k miles. Thanks for the info though.

12. No worries dude.

13. Well, it has been worth the wait. I picked my 1299s up yesterday.Two owners on a 66-plate immaculate with full history and evo upgrade installed. It has the grand total of two thousand miles on the clock.I will pop some pics up if I can..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice looking bike, but after my last 1299S had done only a couple of hundred miles in the first 5 years of it's life, I do wonder if it affects them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Which one was that? Was it on autotrader?

I still keep an eye on 1299S’s

• Like Like x 1
  16. Biketrader and Facebook.

17. Very nice, I think I remember seeing the ad stating the Evo upgrade just can’t remember it exactly. Well chuffed for you?
    Have you ridden it yet? What you thinking? I’m still waiting for the funds to get mine but it will happen.

18. Cheers my friend.
    Cheers my friend.I have not ridden the bike ,just insured it fully comp.With the bike being immaculate I am rather reluctant to ride it and have just taxed my Gsxr and zx10r.The 1299 is going in the house .lol.However let's see how long I can resist the temptation.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information