1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 851/888 Forum

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by ducati dad, Apr 15, 2020.

1. That yellow 888 has been for sale for ages. No clue why it hasn’t sold...

2. The second word in your sentence maybe the clue you're looking for sir.;)

3. If I had it I would go full Lambo Gallardo Yellow....Seems a bit too custard right now and needs a pep up! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Like all photographs with motorcycles and cars for that matter,sometimes they will take on a very different proposition when looked at in the flesh.

5. I'v joined the 851/888 Forum, really interesting, looking forward to learning more about these great bikes.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm surprised Steve you don't own one already.:thinkingface:

7. Fastest. Scientific fact.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Just joined up.

Don't have one yet, but have wanted one for years, and of course it will be a good resource for the several old aircooled Monsters I have.

Nasher.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do they have facepalms? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. No!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I joined last weekend, it says I am still awaiting activation, does this take long, I haven't had a confirmation e-mail.
    Steve

12. Hi Steve,
    If you've heard nothing in a week or so ping me a PM and I'll try to chase it up for you..
    Marvin the Admin guy is quite busy with his life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. My email arrived in seconds, and my account activated the moment I clicked o the link.

nasher.

14. I'll check it hasn't gone into my spam folder.
    Steve

15. Thanks Steve, All sorted it was in my spam folder.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  16. FP :eyes:

17. Name me one yellow factory Ducati team/ rider that has won a championship in modern times.:thinkingface:

18. Are we still allowed to say "yellow factory Ducati rider" without some snowflake interpreting it that you are suggesting the Chinese can't ride motorcycles?
    You'll have your own personal demonstration if you're not careful.

19. Not again,no way for that.:cool:
    a2839644835_10.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information