1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured For Sale Ducati 900 Superlight

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Kevin Tallant, Mar 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Kevin Tallant

I've the same issues with my mk5 red one up for sale at the minute, only tyre kickers playing with their computer keyboards these days.!!
    No dog and bone customers that have balls and a matching wallet.!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Think everything is struggling at moment, got a customer who works in car sales at HR Owen and she said never seen it so dead. Even the big hitters sitting on money, apparently even skipping services on there supercars at moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes 100% very disturbing times at the minute, perhaps when the sun really shines we might get a sale or two....fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. To be honest, I think it is a UK problem.
    My dad is selling his porsche 911 (996) 4s in France soon. He is looking around €42K for it (Tiptronic / about 70k miles / IMS done, borescope and refreshed gearbox recently). In the UK he would be looking at £25-£28K (€30k-32k).
    When I look at bikes, it is about the same - UK market is easily 20-30% below the Continent.
    I remember a time when it was quite the opposite, and the UK was paying over the odds for the same goods.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There's a 911/996 turbo with under 90k and decent history going for sub £30k locally to me. If I had deeper pockets/more understanding wife I'd buy it

6. exactly what I said. And a Turbo is the metzger engine - a lot less problems. But rather thirsty.

And on those cars post 2005 (997 then) you are looking at £700 road tax a year. None in France.

in the meantime, I have seen a (very clean) 996R pop up for sale on FB at €45k.
    Last one on Collecting Cars in the UK did not make £20K….

7. Strange times

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Deposit taken, so please close listing.
    Many thanks!

• Like Like x 6
  9. i nearly fainted! @XH558 will be both pleased and confused..

@El Toro

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. There's a ducati 900sl page on Facebook (actually bought it from there 2016). Sold within 24hrs of going on there, really not sure why I did advertise on there to start with!

• Like Like x 3
  11. ^ @XH558 take note!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Thread closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information