1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 999

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by dean hawkins, Jun 17, 2016.

1. When you said a tenner I jumped out my seat, then came crashing down as back to £113 is for one? Will keep trying, cheers anyway

2. £60 sounds better as I'm taking a gamble straightening it? How did ya bend it?

3. £50 sounds better still to me :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mate, I'm joking, would never charge you that. Have you checked a price from a dealer yet?

• Like Like x 1
  5. People on Ebay sometimes charge much more than dealers and get away with it! Always check with dealers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes mate, riders in bristol are over a onerrrrrr, bit of BristolIan for ya haha

7. fooks sake,,get the s/h one and straighten it,,

8. Seriously? We are talking about just the gear shift lever?????

I'm away tonight but will dig it out tomorrow. Will put a picture up to check it's what you are after. Not sure how it was bent as it was like it but apparently "it fell off the side stand".

9. it bent in,, it will bend out....

10. Not 100% we are talking about same bit, struggling to believe it's that expensive, even for Ducati.

11. so whats wrong w your original ??

12. This bit?
    uploadfromtaptalk1466357965466.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1466357969251.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1466357972440.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1466357976296.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Someone decided to leave a load of oil on the road and I hit it and sent ducati 999 down the road????? Absolutely gutted, ground my lever to just a lever, no bit to change gear with ????

14. Temporary fix for that would be to drill a hole in the end, put in a long bolt, secure with a nut and wrap it with Gaffer tape.

15. £20 posted.

You PM me your name and address.

I PM you my email and you PayPal me as friends/family. I can send lunchtime if the cash is in my PayPal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Top man, bare with me with regards to 21st century tech haha do I reply with name and address here or is there a more secure way????

17. sent you a PM.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information