1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum 2nd Annual Bbq 2016

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, May 3, 2016.

?
  1. YES

30 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. NO

25 vote(s)
    28.7%
  3. DON'T KNOW

17 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. REALLY CRAPPY EXCUSE

15 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. thanks Jen and john for another great day n night.. A poor turn out but great peeps one and all that did make the effort. Had a blast and a great ride home . Lil 748 was in top form (apart from having to push start her when leaving mine and at the first fuel stop) shoulder is proper fuct but was well worth it! Jen is a legend!!!

• Like Like x 4
  2. & Thanks for chicken Chizel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hopefully see you in the end of next month!!

4. yea am bang up for it and am getting to know the good route up there now.. Just the last leg to work out.. Gunna look at the a5 off the a43 think I saw a sign saying Hinckley which I now know ain't far from you.. I"l get a sat nav one day!

• Like Like x 1
  5. and thanks to john for ridding out with me.. A good rider with just the right amount of crazy for me.. As in not too mad but no slouch! I'm sure he could ride faster but I wouldn't want to! Well... Ilol... I don't know if I could. Safe stuff and good fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I was the last one to arrive last night... Was like wow at the hospitality (Jen & John) i recieve letting a partial stranger entering their home and aloud to help myself to anything and everything... Shame many ppl left early, guess they had a curfew time schedule (tag on leg) :wink:;)...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. you made it home alright them my fellow jelly drinker? I had a really good blast back

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Aye... Same here didnt realise Jen & John lived next door to the A52 i know that for next month...

• Like Like x 2
  9. @JenC I'm really sorry I didn't make it but felt shit all day (I've had a sore throat and a barking cough for the past few days) then we had visitors for dinner and staying the night.

Ps.. What's happening in a months time?

#209 El Toro, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  10. Yeah thanks Jen and John, Very welcoming for saying you didn't know most of us and Jen, your hyper looks cool in matte black!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Was great to meet you!

12. Hope you're feeling better?
    We're going to have another bbq LOL!! July 30th It's the 'we've got so much stuff left over from the last bbq' bbq :Smuggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice 1

14. Was a real pleasure meeting you Carl, hope to see you again :upyeah:

15. It was ace Jen, next month and I'll be earlier ....thank you

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ooooo I might be able to make that one :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Well you can only go through one cold play gig a year surely? It was really nice and cosy on Saturday you'll luv it ...Im looking forward to it.new friends are waiting...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Still barking like a dog but it's not as painful now, thank Christ/imaginary person in the sky!

Right, we were supposed to be up in the Lakes that weekend with friends but I think they've "blobbed". If they have then I will be there :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cosy Carl, I was blocking some of the heat out from that fire, perhaps I should have moved a little bit further away.
    I must have been tired. I don't think I lack common sense, although cutting my hand with a knife because I was struggling with the bag of rolls perhaps says otherwise.

+ Choosing a forum name Not Carl Fogarty, has it's downsides.. "Hi, I'm Not Carl Fogarty" sounds a little bit silly when you say it and is met with obvious replies..

One of the most welcoming events I've been too. I've remembered everyone and a bit about them which is surprising given the fact I hardly remember anything.

Chiz and Rebel are hard to forget. Hayden perhaps has the most mint 916 I've ever seen. Loved the bike that looked like it belonged in an old James bond film Mark.
    The big guy who wants to do his garden with a JCB. Carl and Rich both great people, sorry in advance if you're not mentioned above.

I did my best to make up for the numbers on the food consumption front. Clearly my efforts were not good enough if you have enough left for another one..

Am I invited to the next one too (assuming I am available) or did I overstay my welcome?
    Having got there at 2-ish, I did not get home to 1am. I managed to avoid most of the M1 and would have stayed longer.

#219 Not Carl Fogarty, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Guys we had a great time & thank you so much for the respect you showed towards my dilapidated house [emoji38]
    Carl of cause your welcome to the next one as are the other guys ;)
    Chiz I must have taken my brain out before meeting up with you & the half-one goes a lot better than I do ;) just glad I didn't decapitate you with my seat cowl Pmsl

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information