1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum 2nd Annual Bbq 2016

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, May 3, 2016.

?
  1. YES

30 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. NO

25 vote(s)
    28.7%
  3. DON'T KNOW

17 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. REALLY CRAPPY EXCUSE

15 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. my excuse is distance, and would probably get a kicking, i tend to unintentionally insult people lol.

sounds like you all had a great meet up.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  2. i can associate with that. feel your pain mate. :Hilarious::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If you have a date in mind post it up or send me a pm, I'm rubbish with short notice (far too organised) but if it's in the diary it's happening. Got a few things pending, I think 30th of July I'm booked out for family meet up in Cambridgeshire and I'm trying to sort out some form of racing which will tie up dates but it will be months before I'm fit enough.

If I can't make it I'm sure I will see some of you again.. I want to be at the August 21st meet (with my bike). If my carbon bits are not here in the next two weeks I will have to cancel the order and put it back together.

You are all welcome round my place for a cup of tea if your passing and I'm in obviously :)

#223 Not Carl Fogarty, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Excellent!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Dang, it was me wittering on about doing the gardening with a JCB so I guess I must be 'the big guy'? And there was me thinking that everybody else was just smaller than average (a mathematical impossibility?).
    Anyroad, it was good to meet up and talk bollox with like minded folk.
    And good on you Jen for making it happen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'll confirm it for sure this week,but it does look like July 30th at the moment.Shame if you won't be able to make it,Chiz has promised to do his chicken again lol!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stay over!! There's plenty of room!!

8. And you!! Plenty of room to stop over!

9. Was great to meet you!

10. working on it jen working on it. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like it! ;)

12. cant do motorways on bikes. trying to secure a van.

• Like Like x 1
  13. :upyeah:

14. Come with me and be my plus 1 :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. will you be gentle with me?

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Of course :Angelic::Smuggrin:

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. :Hungry::smileys:

• WTF WTF x 1
  18. Ok,it's a go......we are having another bbq Saturday July 30th from 3pm onwards,I'm not starting a new thread as I can't be arsed.If you can make it great,we'll have food,some drink,my famous jelly,plenty of room for people to stay over,crash in the house or camp in the garden (John has three tents for your use).Asda is down the road if you want to get food or drink.:upyeah:

19. Holding another bbq in July Saturday 30th. Be great if you could make it!

20. Saturday July 30th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information