1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Members Discounts On Carbon Parts

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Conquest Racing Ltd, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Hi, can you let me know how I get the 20% off please. Many thanks.

2. Hi. I'm interested in the carbon air intake covers (assuming that's the top fairing bits) for my 2006 biposto 749 - they are showing as out of stock at the moment and wondered on back order time? Do you know what's involved in fitting these, ie how much bike stripping is required. I'm also looking for a rear seat hump replacement and wondered if you supply these also? Thanks,

Andrew.

3. Post: 608294, member: 24297"]Hi. I'm interested in the carbon air intake covers (assuming that's the top fairing bits) for my 2006 biposto 749 - they are showing as out of stock at the moment and wondered on back order time? Do you know what's involved in fitting these, ie how much bike stripping is required. I'm also looking for a rear seat hump replacement and wondered if you supply these also? Thanks,

Andrew.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

4. Hi

Could i trouble you for 20% code, i really want some bits :) for my bike new monster, ducati virgin here!

5. thanks, lil order placed, sure there will be more to come! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi could you send me the 20% code as im ordering some stuff for my Multistrada.

7. Arrived the next day !!!!!!! already fitted looks superb...thanks !!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Excellent :) Please send us some pictures so we can see her and add her to our customer gallery :)

Thank you for your purchases, ride safe CC

9. Hi, can you please send me the discount code for some Monster bits
    Thanks

10. is it just the carbon parts you do the discount on?? sargent seat?? cheers

11. Hi Jack999s

Yes we can offer discounts on all our range of parts but the discount will reflect the margins available.

I have sent a PM for the codes.

Regards

CC

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi, can you send the discount code again, another couple of bits for the multi needed :upyeah:

13. Parts turned up the next day again :upyeah::upyeah:

14. Hi, could you send me the discount code please. Many thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information