1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Ducati Forum You Beauty!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sambighair, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Well , the Halfords trade card I got 3 years ago just saved me 60 quid on a new car battery! bloody lovely!

• Like Like x 11
  2. That's great news and thread moved to lounge :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. How do you get one through the forum please mate?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Unfortunately when covid hit Halfords cancelled the offer and have never reinstated it despite being asked many times. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Never let a crisis go to waste ;) the miserable cvnts!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It’s a shame they cancelled it! I was very surprised it still worked but it was still at the back of my wallet so I whipped it out…. And the card ( tee hee hee)
    To be honest it’s paid for itself many many times over ( was it £15 subscribers fee @El Toro ?)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you Viv, sorry I put it in the wrong place , I blame it on being a newbie here :p:thinkingface:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Is that the trade card or the motorists club card?

I have a trade card, which is free, whereas, the motorists club card is a paid for card

The trade card gives much better discounts, but, it doesnt work for electronics, or registration plates

9. I've loaded the trade card into the app. Order online and go and collect.
    Just bought a new battery for the 1098 got £10 off the price.
    Had to wait five days for it to arrive at the store Sticker on the boxsays it was activated when I ordered it

10. Just looked at the reviews for the Halfords app, not very good reading, I think I'll just use the website to check stock at my local store (<2 miles away), then go collect it

Most reviews suggest that the app is not actually Halfords, but, a third party company, you order through them, then they order it to the store

11. Just looked at the reviews for the Halfords app, not very good reading, I think I'll just use the website to check stock at my local store (<2 miles away), then go collect it

Most reviews suggest that the app is not actually Halfords, but, a third party company, you order through them, then they order it to the store

12. I've never had a problem with the app. Works as good as any other
    I chose that method as it preserves the actual card ( wear and tear from carrying in a wallet I doubt if it was damaged I'd get a replacement)

13. A few years ago, my trade card split from the wear and tear of the wallet, I had to reapply for a new card, last year, same thing happened, and the guy on the till just changed the card for a new one, no questions asked

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. I’ve still my trade card from when I first joined here, like you I only use it in the shop.

15. I didn't get mine from here, I actually qualify for one directly from Halfords

• Like Like x 2
  16. Fuggin check you out!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. tis a handy

18. My card stopped working in store last year. However I had registered the card with my halfords account and it still gives trade discount if I purchase items by click and collect.

19. Same. Well I did when I got it 13 years ago ;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information