Ducati Manchester trip to Scotland - 25th to 28th July 2014

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by El Toro, Nov 26, 2013.

1. lol...."Dave" I get it now...:biggrin:

I didnt read the post above clearly ( :rolleyes: ) doh ! Rd just called me to repremand me for being a speedy reader :)

Thats fine re the stays, i will await Martins reply.

(We may bail off on the Mon and get a ferry to Belfast ex Scotland rather than going back down to Manchester than to the Holyhead ferry. Its a 2hr ride from Belfast down to Dub, handy but motorway.)

:upyeah:

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. pics on DM fb page look great ,fook it , gonna book hotels, I,m in:upyeah:

4. :upyeah: See you there

5. Boook a double, separate beds of course :biggrin:

You will indeed Dave, we'll be there :wink:

( Martin in DM came back to me, sorted.)

6. Excellent - did you tell him I was responsible? (Which is unusual cos I'm normally irresponsible) :tongue:

7. you looking for some discount?

8. From Ducati Manchester? I doubt it :tongue:

9. hum I like the thought of this - I have never been norf of Hadrian's Wall - if it doesn't clash with WDW but would make it a week trip and meet up there -

10. Isn't WDW in June? Anyway you've got fuck all else to do :tongue:

11. Good points well made

Where do I sign

12. Am looking at this myself, maybe we can all ride up together, I can laugh at you and martin with my heated grips which are bound to be needed at that time of year lol

13. Unlucky cos we both got some (Martin's 'came with the bike' or so he told me)

14. It'd be good to meet you all. :smile:

15. Damn! Have to make do with the comfy riding position and effortless cruising then ;-)

Am seeing if the missus is up for this as soft luggage, assume partners ok...she hasn't done the bike thing since 1994 so will be interesting..

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don't see why not, though this year it was just a bunch of riders and no pillions.

17. Providing she doesn't scream too loud, and I don't have intercoms, sure I'll keep up ;-)

18. sounds good - we have more chance of keeping up now

nice to have something to look forward to other than the UKMOC weekender :rolleyes:

19. I'd jump on that too if i could actually post...I registered over a week ago and it still wont let me :rolleyes: Beginning to think I'm banned already :wink:

20. Weekend after WDW now - can't do both :-(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information