1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Manchester trip to Scotland - 25th to 28th July 2014

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by El Toro, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Bustin' Bugs :upyeah: That's what it's all about ;)

2. That's the cleanest part of the bike!

I'm sat here at the services looking at it thinking how I'm going to get all this crud off when I get home :/

3. But I managed it and here she is all lovely and gorgeous again

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

4. Oh and here's some more pics that other people took on the trip. I was too busy riding :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fantastic weekend loved every minute of it, good to meet finm you should have come with us Sunday it was cracking, looks like we all got home safely, we did have the occasional problem but my bike was faultless all weekend other than the throttle kept sticking wide open :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dave's Desmo & Dunoon :)
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. would of loved to, i tried sneaking off gracefully on the Saturday night, the Guinness hit me hard. i walked the bridge and got another thirst on quick pint in jucy's then bed but i got found by 4 mad Manchester dudes and the whiskey tipped me over the edge. next time mate. you guys are fast riders and i am a big pussy in the wet compounded by a hangover. you would off lost me in 5mins.

8. But you got a free dinner Finm :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. very true, missed out on breakfast tho. :Vomit:

10. I’m guessing they were on the old server.

11. The thread is still there and that was earlier. I was trying to find the picture you took of Finm on your Scottish trip :)

12. No idea then unless pics disappear after a time.

13. I think your link was to your full report of the trip :) but it's gone :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information