1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Only Trackdays 2016

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Desmo Dave, Feb 1, 2016.

1. International, only F1 use the wing buidling and there is no power

2. Why dont you have a forum garage i the motorapido one, there were only a couple of bikes at donington so probably space

• Like Like x 1
  3. Follow the signs, we will be in the MotoGP pits. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Grand idea :upyeah:. Andy

5. Sounds like a plan!

6. If my delivery turns up in the morning I'll have a drive over in the afternoon.

7. The white 959 is on an Irish plate and there is also a very nice 1098 in the car park. Ran into Tom and Brian from Snells as they arrived as well. Andy

8. What, no power in the Wing or no power in the pits we are going to use ? Andy

9. The f1 wing, or it didnt use to have, as the f1 teams bring their own

10. Aah, okay thanks for clearing that up. I was about to have a wtf moment :Jawdrop:. Andy

11. I was in the wing building today for a trackday and there's a few 3pin outlets, but not many

12. I remember when css did their first DUK days there, and there was only no warmers bikes in there as the lack of power was an issue

13. Well this was not in my plan, broken down in my van on M6, was on my way to do the trackday. Ford connect van, red light and esp failure. Any ford experts know what that is?

14. That's a bummer...hope you get it fixed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #375 Chris, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  16. one Forum talked about vehicle going into 'limp home' mode as a result of ESP fault occurring.

17. Thanks Chris, the AA have just brought me to the next service station on the M6. Just waiting for someone else now who has diagnostic equipment, however i have switched on the engine and the error light has gone out!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. A couple of us in 11C

19. Well that's my day over, van on back of recovery truck on the way home. Hope the weather is good and you all have a great day

Do Not Sell My Personal Information