1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Only Trackdays 2016

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Desmo Dave, Feb 1, 2016.

1. silverstone has loads of garages, you'll be fine. are you going with a dealer or on your own?

2. The garages at Silverstone are designed for cars and are huge. The dealers tend to have a double garage which will hold 20 bikes. Sockets are at a premium but so long as there are enough multiple gang extension leads, it shouldn't be an issue. Andy

3. They asked me for my local dealer, and as Aylesbury serviced my bike recently I put them down
    Good to know the garages are a reasonable size

4. I'm going in my van bud and taking Matt's on my trailer if there's anything you want me to take for you I can pile it in the van with our kit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No mate going up early in the morning.

6. Im taking the yellow shed for the dry and the yamaha in case its wet...................

7. It's bank hols, maybe I bring my cr and we find a muddy field or two

8. It's Donnington, the place is a feckin muddy field with a ribbon of tarmac dumped on it.

9. Guys, I'm sure this has been covered numerous times so apologies.... Trackday insurance.... I've only done two days and only one on the Panigale where I used Moris and paid £250 for full, from the ground up cover... is there anything cheaper out there that I've missed that would cover the whole bike?? what about yearly cover as I'd like to get a few days done this year?

10. Now we're getting closer, who's booked which one ?
    Maybe worth starting a list, so we can get some forum names togethe ;

Graeme4130 - Silverstone 16/6 Inters

11. I use MCE for my ducati insurance, and they have a track day cover within the policy. It's a 50% excess, so with my circa £10k value 899, it'll cover me for £5k if I completely bin it.
    I did look at individual policies, but for annual cover at 100% ground up, with a £500 excess, it was going to be not far off £3k for the year
    Hence why I have a cheaper track bike (plus, it's a faff to keep refitting mirrors, number plate etc after each one, as I use my 899 on the road)

12. SimonT - Silverstone 16/6 Inters

• Like Like x 1
  13. Android853sp - also Silverstone Intermediates although not made my mind up to run the 853 or the 1098R or both. Andy

14. Donington, fast, multi ;)

15. Silverstone inters.
    Alistair
    White 1198 .

16. Hey andy were definitely say hello at Silverstone.

17. Absolutely mate, I'll be somewhere in the Moto Rapido garage. Just look for the old, grey bugger :upyeah:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not doing donington?

19. No mate got loads of time off doing these bike shows too. So decided only to do one. Wish I'd done both now though as Donny is my second favourite track.:Banghead:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information