1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Superbike Gallery

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
  1. The look....I like............the keeping them clean.....I no like!

2. Thanks.. Ha... Yer the front will be a pain!

3. Hmmm Hull eh.....I spend part of my time just over the river and the company I work for have some offices in the Deep Buisness Center, where I sometimes get summonsed to, when I've done something wrong usually :tongue:

4. Yer my house is a stone throw away from the deep....Small world hey! Do you work for PSN by any chance?

5. Sometimes? :-D bet your there every day

6. Let's just say I get on fairly well with the staff at the toll booths to cross the Humber bridge these days.

Thanks for your show of support Viv, by the way.

7. :-D mwah nothing wrong with a naughty man

8. It looks great with the white wheels, as the early 90s Ducatis did. Yes, keeping them clean is a complete pain, but from what I can gather on here, a large number of people actually get a kick out of cleaning and polishing.

9. They must be demented :smile:

10. It's great been demented :biggrin:

11. Hello all,

I had my 748 up on Duactisti before and thought I should put it here. I has not really changed much as I have not had time or money this year.

IMG_9994_small.jpg

IMG_9997_small.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ooh, that's pretty!

13. Even looks good naked
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow, some lovely tackle!
    My contribution

. Ducati 851-4.jpg

Ducati 851-4.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  15. Hi Guys and Girls

You may have seen my recent posts in the wanted section where I was looking for a MINT 748S, well I didn't find one :biggrin: Why smile I hear you say ! Well thats because I found a MINT 748R instead. I was fed up with looking at potential bikes only to find out that they were tired rusty examples with the same quote "well its a 10 year old bike" Unfortunately my OCD will not allow for anything below showroom Mint. Was I expecting too much ?

I owned a 2003 '748R' back in 2004 No:856 and that was such a perfect bike, however I sold it to move on to MV ownership and never really ventured back to Ducati till now.

The bike that I now proudly own was purchased from a local motorbike shop, the owner had the bike in the conservatory and was unused from 2007. The bike has since had a full service, belts, tyres, the works prior to being started and even thou I have only ridden her (the bike) for 0.2 miles she rides like new.

Anyway enough of the romance and onto the pictures. Enjoy :upyeah:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  16. Very nice Jake, good find :upyeah:

17. Very nice ,mint bike hope to see you around in the summer .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information