1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Superbike Gallery

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. So Bradders, Am I right in thinking you sold the one with red wheels and bought another one, but this time with black wheels?

2. Nope just the wheels, I had a spare of black ones so kept those

I've added ohlins forks and polished the pipes, put the carbon seat and shock back on and with the black wheels 100% better looks imho

• Like Like x 1
  3. :tongue:
    Im sure I read you were selling the 848. Glad you kept it, very smart looking bike :upyeah:

4. Does look 10 times better with the black wheels. Gutted you sold your wheels as I'm now in the position to buy some.:mad:

5. You'll see them pinging around a track on TV soon lol

And another bit of bling will soon be fitted....

6. #526 tm#99, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  7. excellent, look forward to seeing that then.
    as an aside, i lent some torx screw drivers to a fellow 'ducatisti' with a 916 in WSM quite a while back - not you by any chance? - long shot!

8. Joe pipitman looks fantastic buddy, mine is a work in progress will post some update pics, booked in at Kai's tomorrow for a stage 1 fork upgrade but depends on weather
    Oh just fitted a load of pro bolt nuts/bolts
    samco hoses ready to fit and needs a complete paint job to cover carbon parts and restore her to true ducati red like yours

then it's a digital dash, slipper clutch and new triple clamp from desmoperformanceparts they are stunning

#528 thespionkop, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  9. Not wanting to be rude, but what is that?

10. based on 749/999? I was thinking the same thing!

11. Those pics have been floating about on t'internet for a while now, thought there were some on this site/thread.
    IIRC the owner claims to have come up with the design prior to the Pani.

Yup - post 49.

12. yes

" in synthesis" , is a 999 that weighs about 160/165 kg , with front frame in aluminum / carbon and that is covered by Kevlar / carbon fairing , "etc." .

ciao

#532 tm#99, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  13. Interesting :smile:

14. My entirely standard 748 bip halfway up Honister pass.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  15. Nice pic. Prime candidate for a black & white with bike in colour

16. Tasty

• Like Like x 1
  17. mine

uploadfromtaptalk1364509082984.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. P1000857.jpg my bikes003.jpg my bikes010.jpg P1000281.jpg

My bits and pieces.

P1000857.jpg

my bikes003.jpg

my bikes010.jpg

P1000281.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  19. [​IMG]

Unfortunately my seat had seen better days, but still, some nice roads up here and scenery to match!

Its a nice sunny day and I'm cursing the fact that the shops are shut today and I need to wait till tomorrow to get the relays I need!

• Like Like x 4
  20. This is me. Standard thus far apart form an EVOTech tail today and DP race seat

1199.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information