1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Dvt Sat Nav And Other Questions?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by spannerman, Nov 24, 2017.

1. I am. Because I’d rather it bounce a bit but be in my easy eyeline than have to take a look down to the yokes or across towards the wing mirror. You can still use w bit of peripheral vision that way, and as most checks of the nav are in towns or junctions, that alone makes it better in my book :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I use the BikepenR one which is low down, and am completely happy with that also. Yes you have to glance down (like you do with a speedo etc) but I find it very intuitive, just like glancing at a rear view mirror in your car, you get used to it after a very short time. All horses for courses I guess, but its solid mounted and does not move at all, its just you have to glance down. Of course you can always bluetooth it so you never have to look at it ?? :upyeah:

3. IMHO the best option is the Navihalter, Had mine fitted from new toured all down through Belgium, France and Corsica and was great. The mount just above the dash is neat but good vision and next to nothing on vibration. Also you can hide all the cables (another pet hate of mine) so looks good. Hope this helps.....

4. Yes I tried the engimoto and it was hopeless. That was with a 590 and a touratech locking mount. There was so much vibration I couldn't really see it. As above I now have a Palmer products screen with the accessory bar and it's rock solid with the same set up.
    Chris

5. I’ve a Palmer screen and accessory bar on my KTM. Rock solid and perfectly positioned above the clocks. I agree with @bradders that it’s the best position in terms of safely being able to glance whilst keeping a peripheral view of your surroundings.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information