1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

East Midlands Ride Outs

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by nice1myson, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Hi, I live in Melton Mowbray, the petrol station is good, but, the forecourt can get very busy at weekends. 100mtr away is a much better meeting place. Very large free car park, café with drinks and snacks, used quite regularly as a bike meeting point.

Wilton Park, off Leicester Rd, Melton Mowbray LE13 0DZ

Wilton Park.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Is that the same Durham Ox that used to be a bit of a night club as well? If so had a very pleasant evening with a young lady from Melton Mowbray in there.

Regards Steve

3. Was this on the over 35's, single and divorced nights ???

Heard many a story about those nights :grinning:

4. now becoming a rehab centre for drug and alcohol abuse victims may less pleasant evenings with not so young people

5. Did the first ride out happen ?
    Is the April 1st meet/ride going ahead, where are we meeting ?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Not so much as a peep for the first ride out then?
    Did anyone attend?
    Perhaps being a little ambitious in the weather department forced prospective attendees to stay indoors

7. Just to let you know folks, there are a few of us lincolnshire lot having a run out on saturday afternoon if anyone fancies it.

Meeting in Lincoln at Italia Moto @ 14:00hrs, then heading for a run out to Willingham woods. Anyone welcome if you fancy it, looks like there is half a dozen so far :)

Ben

• Like Like x 1
  8. Evening All,

Another ride out from Lincolnshire in the process of being organised :) Plan is to meet up with some of the Yorkshire folk from here at Squires Café and then have a ride out from there. 8th April @ 11am seems to be the aim for meeting at squires at the moment. I will be riding up there from the Scunthorpe Area, if anyone fancies joining for the ride up, I don't mind...

As usual, anyone welcome :) If interested then let me know via the 2017 Linconshire thread and we can get a final plan together :D

Cheers,
    Ben.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information