1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. Yeah decent ones around £20k

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Don't understand why sellers can't put in a few minutes effort and write their advert, I'd personally never even bother going to look at something advertised like that.

3. That superlight has mk1 # , but no fully floating discs, think wheels not 2 piece Mavics and let's not even mention hideous headlights. Infact the more I look at crap pics the worse it gets.
    **Edit and the 1996 dob really fries my tiny brain, need stripping for parts at best.

#21809 Kevin Tallant, Apr 18, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #21810 WAH900ss, Apr 19, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  5. yep, there's a lot to be said for knowing when to stop!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Well spotted :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Then I'm pretty sure this was first superlight I ever set eyes upon, in Fastbikes Magazine.
    Good spot !

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wonder if the seller knows!

9. Mot check,
    Registered May 2nd 1992, last mot September 2011
    2010 mot 7347 miles

10. ^yes, from memory the 2nd was the Saturday when I collected mine, (think mine says 1st May) couldn't get the Friday off work, rode it home in the rain, lived in Shrewsbury back then, was still a glorious run home on the old A5, knew it was a keeper.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Would look good in your garage with a 1st and 2nd May and that it was the magazine one, you've had your one along time :motorcycleduc:

12. And it’s got a sturdy chain drive so it must be worth it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Good for riding at night with the infrared headlights :idea:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Think I'll pass thanks, appears a bit too far gone for my taste, if it is the same bike what I can't understand is, of all the bikes to ruin why on earth would you choose this one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information