1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I agree it was perfect when designed by the team in the first place, maybe add Ohlins on the rear but that's it for me.

2. Don't get me on that debate.

3. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. surely in truth that is a "Septic tank find" ? it's even turned the wheels blue.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Or propping up shoreline pebbles for decades.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've heard blue is the new gold?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Never seen forks that corroded before, should be fun for the new owner

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Me either. Needs to be very cheap, or a labour of love.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Yes i'm a little worried on the market pricing based on that i've stuff up for sale at the minute, but yes very nice and i haven't even read the whole advert yet.

10. looks the part and tis a rare beast if legit, don't want to p*ss on anyones fireworks, can't find any MOT history? (reg is "O" not zero)

11. do you think the "Rock oil" Sticker covers an exhaust bracket rub? :thinkingface:absolute bargain at that price Pete.:upyeah:;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its lovely but I don’t think it will go that high in the current market - £7-8k feels like rivet counter money currently and there is quite a bit to do / spend to get it back to standard if that’s your thing. £6k tops I reckon. Happy to be proven wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  13. does anyone know if the 900SL registery site is still active?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information