For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Definitely not in the 748 - 9** range as all the earlier ones were all like the above.

2. definatly look like ssie clocks
    looks the same as mine

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not sure most of this café racer crazy is all it's made up to be - look at the tin plate to change the shape of the frame behind the footrest hangers :Hilarious:
    Seriously, £2000 worth of bike mutilated in a few hours: £6500 thank you :)

Kawasaki GPZ 1100 Motorcycle | eBay

4. and instrument shell/idiot light cluster is same part no as 748/9**, definitely a cheap fix if no-one is fussy about instrument faces and rarely turn up for an SSie either.

5. ^^^ The seat has an SPS sticker on it, a little strange. So it's either got a non original seat or it is a very early SPS. If I were buying it would need a little scrutiny.

Price is a bit over the top, especially if it is an SP and not an SPS. No Titaniium con rods in an SP although they are Pankl.

Mirrors were black on these models and it looks like it may have the wrong front discs but the angle of the photos makes it difficult to judge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not sure about the white circle on the tank, can't see why you would have it.

7. They look good fun.

8. The ones he refers to selling for loads of Wonga are totally different in every respect :Wideyed: they would be fun though :D

9. "Hi honey, don't go mad but I just bought 3 more bikes".

10. You as well!!! :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information